Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with LIA - Update 3
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 22:12:49 +0430

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

20/05/2023

1718           Compl. Discharging

1836           Comm. Tank Inspection 

1936          Compl. Tank inspection

1936           Comm. Calculation

2000          Compl. Calculation

1848           Comm. Hose disconnection

1912           Comp. Hose disconnection

2048           Comm. Unmooring

2054           All cleared

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]