Subject: MT.LIA- Voy 7.1 /23 === Notice Of Readiness at 2312 Lt on 20.05.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 09:17:47 +0330

Good Day,

MT.LIA- Voy 7.1 /23  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 2312 Lt on 20.05.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at BND Anchorage and
tendered NOR at 2312 Lt on 20.05.2023 and anchored at 2324 lt and

is ready in all respects to discharge her nominated cargo .Please accept
this message on behalf of master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449