Subject: MT REMY // Permission to shift vessel to inner anchorage
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'SeaFormHamburg - Technical Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 18:23:24 +0530

Dear Sir,

Request to kindly allow vessel to shift to inner anchorage for connecting
various stores /spares/provision and services on tentatively on 24th May
/25th May 2023.

 

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Superintendent

[email-masked]

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners