Subject: MT.Petra to load about 12000 MT Condensate from MV.Dune
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 09:18:11 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

As per our telecon of a short while ago, please instruct us to arrange STS
operation for MT.Petra to load about 12000 MT Condensate from MV.Dune in due
course.

Please confirm in order to proceed with STS operation.

 

Reverting with any news .

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449