Subject: M.T. REMY : CHANGE OF COMMAND 26.05.2023/1200 HRS LT
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 02:01:23 -0400

Dear all,

Good day,

 

Please be informed that the command of this good lady "M.T. REMY" is handed
over to in the coming master Capt. Oleksandr Verimiyenko at 1200 hrs LT on
26 May 2023 at Singapore anchorage where she lay safely afloat at 13.20m EK
draft and with 94293.308 mt crude oil. All ship related certificates and
documents are handed over to the incoming master to the satisfaction of both
masters.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your good support
and help during my tour of duty.

Thanks again and good luck to you all. 

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]