Subject: RE: MT.PETRA - Tender NOR for Voyage 2023016.
From: "MASTER-PETRA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operation 2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sara Haghighi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 02:49:57 +0400

Dear Sir,

Good Morning,

Please find the attached NOR Tendered at 0030 Hrs Lt on 27-May2023 for Voyage 2023016.

Kindly pass the NOR to all concern parties.

Kindly acknowledge receipt.

 

With best regards,

Capt.Md.Zakir Hossain

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email: [email-masked]

From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2023 9:10 PM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.PETRA - Pre-Arrival Port Entry Documents. - BND Line up

Good day,

Your below email including ETA time being 0100 lt on 27.05.23 was noted with thanks. 

Please proceed to BND inner anchorage and drop anchor there as per port control instruction. 

Regards, 

M.Mohseni 

On May 26, 2023, at 8:08 PM, MASTER-PETRA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir, 

Good Evening, 

Please note that PETRA ETA at BA Anchorage around 0100 Hrs Lt on 27-May-2023. 

Please advise me is Vessel to drop Anchor in BA inner Anchorage? 

or OPL Anchorage? 

  

With best regards, 

Capt.Md.Zakir Hossain 

Master – MT Petra 

VSAT 0044 3300270919 

KVH: +1 505 300 1014 

        +1 505 295-2377 

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2023 8:17 PM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT.PETRA - Pre-Arrival Port Entry Documents. - BND Line up 

Good day, 

Your below email including attachments were well received and noted with thanks. 

Regarding berthing plan,please note of the following line up for your kind ref. 

Jetty #47 

Alongside 

1.MT.Argo   ETC: 27.05.2023   PM 

                      ETD:27.05.2023  Late PM 

At Anchorage 

1.MT.Molly 

  

Jetty #49 

Vacant    but  Lack of suitable space for MT.Petra 

Jetty #50 

1.Blue Hawk 

  

Reverting with any news. 

  

Best Regards 

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC) 

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing , 

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St., 

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran 

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31 

       +98 21 86 08 36 90 

Cell:+98 910 408 3449 

  

From: MASTER-PETRA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2023 6:41 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT.PETRA - Pre-Arrival Port Entry Documents. 

Dear Sir, 

Good Day, 

Please find the attached Pre-Arrival Port Entry Docs for your Perusal. 

Please note that our ETA at BA Anchorage around at 0100 Hrs Lt on 27-May-2023. 

Kindly Acknowledge Receipt. 

  

With best regards, 

Capt.Md.Zakir Hossain 

Master – MT Petra 

VSAT 0044 3300270919 

KVH: +1 505 300 1014 

        +1 505 295-2377 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2023 5:49 PM
To: 

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com