Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023016 -- BND Line up
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sara Haghighi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 09:33:20 +0330

Good day,

Regarding berthing plan,please be advised  of the following line up for your kind ref.

 

Jetty #47 

Alongside

1.MT.Molly     :  ETC: Not Commenced yet- Reverting

                             ETD: Reverting

At Anchorage

1.MT.Petra  :  Awaiting #47

Jetty #49

MT.SMA        :  ETD : Due to traffic – Not fixed yet - Reverting 

 

Jetty #50

1.Blue Hawk  :  ETC: 28.05.2023 @ 1800 LT 

                            ETD: 29.05.2023 AM

At anchorage

1.MT.Selenia  Awaiting #50

 

MT.PETRA  

As per the above info, ETB at jetty # 47  would be 29.05.2023 PM(approx.) and ETB at jetty # 49 would be 31.05.2023 AM(approx.)  ,IGW.

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449