Subject: RE: M.T. REMY : CHANGE OF COMMAND 26.05.2023/1200 HRS LT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 10:56:39 +0530

Dear Master ,

Good Day,

Welcome onboard and nice to see you commanding our good Lady MT REMY.

As a TSI of vessel I will require good cooperation and coordination from you
and your team.

Below are few advise but not limited to :

1.	Company's SMS/various international regulation should be strictly
followed and compiled along with Company's alcohol policy.
2.	Please ensure that correct and precise information is passed from
vessel to office /3rd party wherever applicable. 
3.	Do keep updating the defect list as per rectification done and as
per new defects found
4.	Please ensure urgent issue is addressed to office on immediate basis
and don't wait till last moment .
5.	Please ensure correct inventory of spares/stores are taken in your
tenure, once of very important item is critical spares which should be
thoroughly checked and reported to office in case of any issue found.
6.	Requisition raised should be true and twice verified from your end
before passing to office to avoid misuse of budget allocated for ship.
7.	Since you have recently joined kindly ensure all critical equipment
is in order and no abnormalities is found 
8.	Please check and review for defects which are important in view of
PSC inspection. 
9.	Vessel is planned soon for Concentrated Compliance Supervision
Program (CCSP) for which guidelines has been sent onboard .Please prepare
vessel accordingly to ensure that smooth survey is done.
10.	Please ensure that team is dedicated efficiently for all commercial
/ legal activities onboard and no interdepartmental /interpersonal conflict
occurs.
11.	Please ensure that all information sharing from vessel end is done
on timely basis and efficiently which include Mail /telephonic conversation
/WA.

 

FOR ANY QUERY YOU CAN CONTACT ME ANYTIME ON BELOW MENTIONED NUMBER .ALSO
WITHOUT FAIL KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR WA NUMBER TO US .

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Superintendent

[email-masked]

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: master <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2023 11:31 AM
To: [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'
<[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'
<[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: M.T. REMY : CHANGE OF COMMAND 26.05.2023/1200 HRS LT
Importance: High

Dear all,

Good day,

 

Please be informed that the command of this good lady "M.T. REMY" is handed
over to in the coming master Capt. Oleksandr Verimiyenko at 1200 hrs LT on
26 May 2023 at Singapore anchorage where she lay safely afloat at 13.20m EK
draft and with 94293.308 mt crude oil. All ship related certificates and
documents are handed over to the incoming master to the satisfaction of both
masters.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your good support
and help during my tour of duty.

Thanks again and good luck to you all. 

 

Best Regards,

Capt. Pawaskar A.D.

M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>