Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023016 -- Discharging status up to 0800 LT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sara Haghighi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 08:41:12 +0330

Good day, 

Further to below emails, please be advised of the vessel’s update  as follows:

 27.05.2023

0030 hrs LT : EOSP

0030 hrs LT : NOR 

0124 hrs LT : Dropped Anchor

0156 hrs LT : Free Pratique

 30.05.2023

0824 hrs LT  : Anchor Aweigh

0912 hrs LT  : POB

0924 hrs LT : Tug Alongside

1000 hrs LT : 1st Line ashore

1024 hrs LT : Tug Left 

1030 hrs LT : All made fast

1036 hrs LT : Gangway

1036 hrs LT : Pilot Left

1036 hrs LT : SOB

1042/1130  : Ullaging

1200 hrs LT : Cal Over

1218 hrs LT : Hose connected

1300 hrs LT : Commenced Discharging

Discharging up to 0800HRS LT/ 31.05.2023

TOTAL DISCHARGED - 5588 MT

REMAINING - 6788 MT

LAST HR RATE- 327 MT

ETC-01.06.2023/1200 HRSLT

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 10:16 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023016 -- Pilot boarded 

Good day,

Further to our messages in WhatsApp  please be advised that pilot boarded MT.Petra  about 0920 LT on 30.05.2023 in order to direct her to jetty#47.

 

Reverting with any progress and timing.