Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023016 -- commenced Discharging
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sara Haghighi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 13:46:49 +0330

Good day,

Further to below emails, please be advised of the vessel’s update  as follows:

27.05.2023

0030 hrs LT : EOSP

0030 hrs LT : NOR 

0124 hrs LT : Dropped Anchor

0156 hrs LT : Free Pratique

30.05.2023

0824 hrs LT  : Anchor Aweigh

0912 hrs LT  : POB

0924 hrs LT : Tug Alongside

1000 hrs LT : 1st Line ashore

1024 hrs LT : Tug Left 

1030 hrs LT : All made fast

1036 hrs LT : Gangway

1036 hrs LT : Pilot Left

1036 hrs LT : SOB

1042/1130  : Ullaging

1200 hrs LT : Cal Over

1218 hrs LT : Hose connected

1300 hrs LT : Commenced Discharging

 

ETC:  Reverting

 

Reverting with further progress. 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 10:16 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023016 -- Pilot boarded 

Good day,

Further to our messages in WhatsApp  please be advised that pilot boarded MT.Petra  about 0920 LT on 30.05.2023 in order to direct her to jetty#47.

 

Reverting with any progress and timing.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2023 9:01 AM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023016 -- Berthing Schedule - Jetty #47 

Good day,

Dear Captain,

Further to below email, please be advised that arrangements have been made for your vessel to take pilot after unberthing MT.Molly from jetty #47.

Please also note that due to traffic at BND ,we expect that your vessel’s berthing will be for late PM on 29.05.2023(approx..)for which please standby

on VHF to receive the latest instruction from port control.

 

Reverting with further news. 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2023 9:33 AM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023016 -- BND Line up 

 

Good day,

Regarding berthing plan,please be advised  of the following line up for your kind ref.

 

Jetty #47 

Alongside

1.MT.Molly     :  ETC: Not Commenced yet- Reverting

                             ETD: Reverting

At Anchorage

1.MT.Petra  :  Awaiting #47

Jetty #49

MT.SMA        :  ETD : Due to traffic – Not fixed yet - Reverting 

 

Jetty #50

1.Blue Hawk  :  ETC: 28.05.2023 @ 1800 LT 

                            ETD: 29.05.2023 AM

At anchorage

1.MT.Selenia  Awaiting #50

 

MT.PETRA  

As per the above info, ETB at jetty # 47  would be 29.05.2023 PM(approx.) and ETB at jetty # 49 would be 31.05.2023 AM(approx.)  ,IGW.

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449