Subject: MT.Global Elegance - Loading Condensate from MV.Dune
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 14:55:59 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Please note,we have been informed by Aftab Oil Refining co ,MT.Global
Elegance has been nominated to have STS operation with MV.Dune.

We are waiting for vessel's ETA and info  which will be advised you when
available. Please confirm the vessel in order to proceed with arrangements.

Reverting with any news .

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449