Subject: RE: MT.Global Elegance - Loading Condensate from MV.Dune
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>,[email-masked], [email-masked],'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 20:20:06 +0330

Good Evening, 

Your below email well noted with thanks. we will proceed accordingly.

Regards,
M.Mohseni 

On May 31, 2023, 5:56 PM, at 5:56 PM, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,Ref. To below message please arrange needful.Best
>Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: Operation 2
><[email-masked]> Date: 5/31/23  17:13  (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>, 'ebadi' <[email-masked]> Cc:
>[email-masked], [email-masked], 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>,
>[email-masked] Subject: MT.Global Elegance  -  Loading Condensate
>from MV.Dune Good day, 
>Ref to the email below, please find the attached Q88 file of the vessel
>for your kind check.
>Please confirm in order to proceed with formalities. 
>
>Best Regards, 
>M.Mohseni 
>On May 31, 2023, at 2:55 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Dear Mr.Roodsari, Please note,we have been informed by Aftab Oil
>Refining co ,MT.Global Elegance has been nominated to have STS
>operation with MV.Dune.We are waiting for vessel’s ETA and info  which
>will be advised you when available. Please confirm the vessel in order
>to proceed with arrangements.  Reverting with any news . Best
>Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency
>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449