Subject: MT.Global Elegance - Voy -08/2023 - to load 10300 MT CND from MV.Dune - Pilot boarded
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sara Haghighi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 17:02:25 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email and our messages in WhatsApp ,please be advised that pilot boarded the vessel at 1630 LT in order to direct her to MV.Dune for STS operation.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2023 1:29 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.Global Elegance -- to load CND from MV.Dune - Pilot to board 

Good day,

Further to our previous messages ,please be advised that arrangements have been made for MT.Global Elegance

to take pilot shortly after arrival.

Please also be advised that as per master ,the vessel’s ETA will be 1430 hrs LT on 03.06.2023. 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449