Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 13:59:35 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Your kind b/m msg well rcvd and noted for compliances.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2023 1:16 PM
To: Dune; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT

Dear master

You are authorised to discharge yr cargo as per charterer's nominated cargo.

 

Beast Regards

Ebadi

 

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 02/06/2023 14:15 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>, 'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT 

Dear Sir ,

 Please note the following Daily noon reports:

 DAILY NOON REPORT 02-JUN-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT LARAK OPL.

 B) DRAFT: AFT: 12.5 M / FWD: 12.5 M 

 C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 665,961 BBLS /  77,385 MT                                                                                                   

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022                                                                                                                                  

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 26 52.1’ N / Long: 056 11.5’ E 

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM                                                          

 H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

 I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

 J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SW/4

SEA:      NE/3

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:    480.0  MT                    LSFO (1) CONS:8.0 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:            NIL                   LSFO (2) CONS:     0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         93 MT                    LSMGO CONS:      0.0 MT

LSFO RECEIVED ON 31.03.2023 AT LARAK OPL: 1000 MT

 L) Remarks: 

VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT LARAK OPL .

SMT=GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]