Subject: MT.Global Elegance - Voy -08/2023 - to load 10300 MT CND from MV.Dune - Completed Loading
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sara Haghighi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 12:24:32 +0330

Good day

Please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows: 

03.06.2023 

1442 hrs lt  : vessel anchored 

1630 hrs lt : POB  

1700 hrs lt : SOB 

1706/1748:  Tanks Inspection  

1818 hrs lt : Anchor aweigh  

1930 hrs lt  - First Line ashore  

2006 Hrs - All Made Fast  

2130 Hrs - Hose Connected  

2224 Hrs - Comm. Loading 

04/06/2023 

0954 Hrs : Completed loading 

 

Reverting with any news. 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 4, 2023 7:46 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.Global Elegance - Voy -08/2023 - to load 10300 MT CND from MV.Dune - Loading status 

 

Good Evening  

Please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows: 

03.06.2023 

1442 hrs lt  : vessel anchored 

1630 hrs lt : POB  

1700 hrs lt : SOB 

1706/1748:  Tanks Inspection  

1818 hrs lt : Anchor aweigh  

1930 hrs lt  - First Line ashore  

2006 Hrs - All Made Fast  

2130 Hrs - Hose Connected  

2224 Hrs - Comm. Loading 

 

Loading status up to 0600  

Loaded qtty  - 7303 Mt 

Balance to load-  2997  mt

Loading rate - 896   mt

ETC: 04/06/2023 @ 1100 Hrs.

 

Reverting with any news. 

Regards, 

M.Mohseni 

 

On Jun 3, 2023, at 5:02 PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote: 

Good day,

Further to below email and our messages in WhatsApp ,please be advised that pilot boarded the vessel at 1630 LT in order to direct her to MV.Dune for STS operation.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2023 1:29 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sara Haghighi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Global Elegance -- to load CND from MV.Dune - Pilot to board 

Good day,

Further to our previous messages ,please be advised that arrangements have been made for MT.Global Elegance

to take pilot shortly after arrival.

Please also be advised that as per master ,the vessel’s ETA will be 1430 hrs LT on 03.06.2023. 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449