Subject: MT.LIA - Voy 10.1 / 23 - to load about 5500 mt CND from MV.Dune - STS operation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sara Haghighi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:46:00 +0330

Good day ,

Further to our previous messages in WhatsApp, please be advised that pilot has been scheduled to board MT.Lia  around 1530 Lt today in order to direct

her to MV.Dune for STS operation. 

Reverting with any news .

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449