Subject: MT.LIA - Voy 10.1 / 23 - to load about 5500 mt CND from MV.Dune - documents & cast off from MV
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sara Haghighi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 13:39:32 +0330

Good day, 

Ref to below email, please be advised of the vessel's update as follows: 

 18.06.2023 

1600 hrs - POB 

1612 hrs - Anchor aweigh  

1648 hrs - Fwd tug made fast 

1654 hrs - First line to MT  DUNE  

1724 hrs - Fwd Tug cast off 

1736 hrs - All fast with MT DUNE 

2036 hrs - Commenced Loading CND

19.06.2023

0636 hrs -      Completed Loading CND 

0642/0742 – Ullaging

0806 hrs -      Cal Over

0900 hrs -       Hose disconnected

1154 hrs -       POB

1206 hrs -       Fwd Tug made fast

1212 hrs -       All Lines onboard

1218 hrs -       Fwd tug cast off 

Please also find vsl and surveyor ‘s documents for your kind ref.

Please also be advised that as per instruction the agency of the vessel for  discharging cargo  is not under our surveillance.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

 

On Jun 18, 2023, at 2:46 PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote: 

Good day , 

Further to our previous messages in WhatsApp, please be advised that pilot has been scheduled to board MT.Lia  around 1530 Lt today in order to direct

her to MV.Dune for STS operation. 

Reverting with any news .

Best Regards 

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449