Subject: RE: MT.Al Moustafa - to load about 10000 MT Condesate from MV.dune - STS operation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 12:25:45 +0330

Good day ,

Ref to below email please be  advised that Q88 file for MT.Dune has been
already sent to Mr.Moghadami and other inquiries  will be replied  shortly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 10:49 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.Al Moustafa - to load about 10000 MT Condesate from MV.dune -
STS operation

 

Dear Captain,

Good day

This is "Asia Marine Crown Shipping Agency Co." agent of your call for this
particular voyage. As per our principal's  instruction 

(Sahara Thunder co) your good vessel has been nominated to load about 10000
MT condensate at OPL /BND from MT.Dune. Please inform

us your vessel ETA to STS Position as per below info and also please proceed
to STS position and drop anchor there with a safe distance from  MV.

Having better communication please provide us with your contact number (with
WhatsApp)for further arrangements.

Please confirm the receipt of this message by return.

STS Position:

26  51.8 N

056 11.6 E

Ch:06

Pilot : PAPA

MV: SADAF 

DV: Rose (AlMoustafa)

Tug1: TANGO1

DV port side alongside

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449