Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with Global Elegance - Update 2
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 00:34:49 +0430

Dear Sir  

Pls note following timings:

21/06/2023

1742           1st line on the bit

1818          All made fast

1900           Comm. Hose Connection

1930           Compl. Hose Connection

2012          commence discharging

ETC  22/06/2023  at  0800 LT

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 7:43 PM
To: 'operation'; 'ebadi'; 'RAMESH'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'RAMESH'; 'Nezami'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with Global Elegance - Update 1

 

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

21/06/2023

1742          1st line on the bit

1818           All made fast

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]