Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS AL-MOUSTAFA // Update 1
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 20:38:12 +0430

Dear Sir  

Pls note following timings:

22/06/2023

1454           1st line on the bit

1518          All made fast

1700           Comm. Hose Connection

1736           Compl. Hose Connection

1812          commence discharging

ETC  23/06/2023  at  0800 LT

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2023 6:39 PM
To: 'operation'; 'ebadi'; 'RAMESH'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'RAMESH'; 'Nezami'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS AL-MOUSTAFA // Update 1

 

Dear Sir  ,

Pls note following timings:

22.06.2023

1454           1st line on the bit

1518           All made fast

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]