Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with Global Elegance - Update 3
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 12:33:09 +0430

/ SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS with Global Elegance - Update 2

Dear Sir  

Pls note following timings:

21/06/2023

1742           1st line on the bit

1818          All made fast

1900           Comm. Hose Connection

1930           Compl. Hose Connection

2012          commence discharging

 

22/06/2023

0754           Compl. Discharging

0900           Comm. Tank Inspection 

1000          Compl. Tank inspection

1000           Comm. Calculation

1024          Compl. Calculation

0800           Comm. Hose disconnection

0830         Comp. Hose disconnection

1106           Comm. Unmooring

1112           All cleared

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]