Subject: RE: MT.Al Moustafa - to load about 10000 MT Condensate from MV.Dune - STS operation - VSL cast off
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operation 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 13:16:30 +0330

Dear Mr Mohseni 

 �

Good Day 

With high appreciate ,Thanks of your good cooperation . 

 �

kind regards �

 �

Capt JALAL N �

OPERATION / CHARTERING 

                  

 �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  � WEBSITE :  <http://www.hspsshipco.com/> WWW.HSPSSHIPCO.COM �

  _____  

DISCLAIMER

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee (s) and may contain confidential and / or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and delete this message and any attachments herewith. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or it's attachments is strictly prohibited

  _____  

 �

 �

 

 

From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2023 1:14 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.Al Moustafa - to load about 10000 MT Condensate from MV.Dune - STS operation - VSL cast off 

Good day,

Further to our previous messages please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows:

22.06.2023 

1300 hrs  :  EOSP

1300 hrs  :  NORT

1400 hrs  :  POB

1454 hrs  :  1st line

1518 hrs  :  All made fast

1524 hrs  :  SOB

1536/1618 : Inspection

1700/1736 : hose connection

1812  hrs  :   Commenced Loading 

23.062023

0612  hrs  :  Completed Loading 

MT.Al Moustafa

ULLAGING: 0624-0718

CAL OVER: 0742

HOSE DISCONNECTED: 0736

MT DUNE

ULLAGING: 0754-0830

CAL OVER: 0912

Vessel castoff - 1218 hrs

The vessel is proceeding to OPL for anchor.

Reverting with any news.

Best Regards 

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449