Subject: Supply of 1000MT HFO// 400MTs
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'BunkerGm'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sapid - Capt. Bazarchi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'FinrevenueGM'" <[email-masked]>, "'BUNKER'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 16:54:44 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day

 

Your below enquiry noted with thanks & pls find term @ conditions as below
:

* Vessel : TBN

* Fuel required : LS HFO & guarantee on Quality , Quantity as per
specifications of the attached test report ( ISO 8217 - 2017 )

* Quantity : 400 MT

* Supply port : B.ABBAS OPL 

* Best time to supply : 29,30/06/2023

* Price : 737 USD/MT

* Payment term : Cash in advance

* Sampling position : barge manifold

* In case of any claim on quality or quantity of the suplied fuel : barge
retained sample will jointly test at mutually agreed laboratory as final and
binding .

* Validity for any claim in respect of quality or quantity : one week

* offer validity: one hour

 

Best Regards,

Mousavi

Bunker Dept.

QMSENG CO.

Tel: +982172415566

From: BunkerGm [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2023 4:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Sapid -
Capt. Bazarchi' <[email-masked]>; 'FinrevenueGM'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'BUNKER' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO// 400MTs

 

 

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

 

Further to below correspondences, you are kindly requested to quote
price/MT for 400 MTs VLSHFO, to be suppied at B.Abbas OPL. Kindly advise
your terms and conditions and payment requirements.

 

Dear Sirs at Sahara thunder opeation.

Good day,

Kindly collaborate with respectful supplier for smooth operation and advise
your payment methods.

 

 

Kind Regards

Capt.H.Azizi                                         

General manager                                             

Bunker division                                      

SAPID Shipping Co.

T-Company: +98 21 23841

T-Direct No:+982123843556                                         

Email:[email-masked]

Pls reply:[email-masked]                                 

 <http://www.sapidshpg.com/> www.sapidshpg.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the addressee named above. As this email
may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named
addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before deleting it.
Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The contents should not
be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken

اطلاعیه محرمانه بودن
این ایمیل فقط برای مخاطب ذکر شده در بالا در نظر گرفته شده است. از آنجا که
این ایمیل ممکن است حاوی اطلاعات محرمانه ای باشد،چنانچه شما مخاطب ایمیل مذکور
یا شخص مسئول دریافت پیام نمی باشید، لطفاً قبل از حذف نمودن پیام، به ما (از
طریق ایمیل یا تلفن) اطلاع دهید. لطفاً سند را از سیستم پست الکترونیکی خود حذف
کنید. مطالب ایمیل و همینطور نسخه های کپی آن نباید برای شخص دیگری افشا گردد.

 

 

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] [
<mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 2:54 PM
To: 'BunkerGm' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Sapid - Capt. Bazarchi' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
'FinrevenueGM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'BUNKER' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO

Dear Captain;

Kindly note that Since we are in shortage of VLSHFO and the priority of
supply is with main fleet, supply of following requisition is not possible
at the moment. In case of emergency, order from the senior management of the
holding is required.

Best Regards

Com. Dir.

QMSENGCo.

From: BunkerGm [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 2:47 AM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc: 'operation' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Sapid - Capt. Bazarchi' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
'FinrevenueGM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'BUNKER' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO
Importance: High

 

 

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

 

Refer to below request from “M/S Sahara Thunder Co”, your are kindly
requested advise your quotation for  1000 MTs VLSHFO along with sample spec,
to be delivered at B.Abbas OPL.

ETA of vessel will be 24/06/2023( will be updated ).

Your swift reply appreciated in advance.

 

 

 

 

Kind Regards

Capt.H.Azizi                                         

General manager                                             

Bunker division                                      

SAPID Shipping Co.

T-Company: +98 21 23841

T-Direct No:+982123843556                                         

Email:[email-masked]

Pls reply:[email-masked]                                 

 <http://www.sapidshpg.com/> www.sapidshpg.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the addressee named above. As this email
may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named
addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before deleting it.
Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The contents should not
be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken

اطلاعیه محرمانه بودن
این ایمیل فقط برای مخاطب ذکر شده در بالا در نظر گرفته شده است. از آنجا که
این ایمیل ممکن است حاوی اطلاعات محرمانه ای باشد،چنانچه شما مخاطب ایمیل مذکور
یا شخص مسئول دریافت پیام نمی باشید، لطفاً قبل از حذف نمودن پیام، به ما (از
طریق ایمیل یا تلفن) اطلاع دهید. لطفاً سند را از سیستم پست الکترونیکی خود حذف
کنید. مطالب ایمیل و همینطور نسخه های کپی آن نباید برای شخص دیگری افشا گردد.

 

 

From: operation [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 6:33 PM
To: 'Bunker sapid-M' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO

Dear Captain Azizi,

Further to discussion between principals, please revert with your best
offer on captioned subject.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder