Subject: Supply of 1000MT HFO// 400MTs
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sapid - Capt. Bazarchi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'FinrevenueGM'" <[email-masked]>, "'BUNKER'" <[email-masked]>, "'BunkerGm'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 18:07:08 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day

 

Kindly note , our tanker vessel is waiting for berthing & loading from tank farm & although supply list to the ships is very busy but due to the good cooperation, your good ship will be supplied at the first opportunity on the same date as stated.

 

Best Regards,

Mousavi

Bunker Dept.

QMSENG CO.

Tel: +982172415566

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2023 5:27 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'BunkerGm' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Sapid - Capt. Bazarchi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'FinrevenueGM' <[email-masked]>; 'BUNKER' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO// 400MTs

Dear Sir,

Your message well received.

Please be informed that ref. to below message the delivery has been mentioned 29th to 30th of June where our laycan for loading at asalouyeh is 27th of June which your supply time is not matching our requirement.

It would be appreciated if you deal with this supply as emergency and make it by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Date: 6/25/23 16:55 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'BunkerGm' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "'Sapid - Capt. Bazarchi'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'FinrevenueGM' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'BUNKER' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: Supply of 1000MT HFO// 400MTs 

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Your below enquiry noted with thanks & pls find term @ conditions as below
:

* Vessel : TBN

* Fuel required : LS HFO & guarantee on Quality , Quantity as per
specifications of the attached test report ( ISO 8217 - 2017 )

* Quantity : 400 MT

* Supply port : B.ABBAS OPL 

* Best time to supply : 29,30/06/2023

* Price : 737 USD/MT

* Payment term : Cash in advance

* Sampling position : barge manifold

* In case of any claim on quality or quantity of the suplied fuel : barge
retained sample will jointly test at mutually agreed laboratory as final and
binding .

* Validity for any claim in respect of quality or quantity : one week

* offer validity: one hour

Best Regards,

Mousavi

Bunker Dept.

QMSENG CO.

Tel: +982172415566

From: BunkerGm [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2023 4:24 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sapid -
Capt. Bazarchi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'FinrevenueGM'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'BUNKER' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO// 400MTs

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Further to below correspondences, you are kindly requested to quote
price/MT for 400 MTs VLSHFO, to be suppied at B.Abbas OPL. Kindly advise
your terms and conditions and payment requirements.

Dear Sirs at Sahara thunder opeation.

Good day,

Kindly collaborate with respectful supplier for smooth operation and advise
your payment methods.

Kind Regards

Capt.H.Azizi                                         

General manager                                             

Bunker division                                      

SAPID Shipping Co.

T-Company: +98 21 23841

T-Direct No:+982123843556                                         

Email:[email-masked]

Pls reply:[email-masked]                                 

<http://www.sapidshpg.com/> www.sapidshpg.com <http://www.sapidshpg.com> 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the addressee named above. As this email
may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named
addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before deleting it.
Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The contents should not
be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken

اطلاعیه محرمانه بودن
این ایمیل فقط برای مخاطب ذکر شده در بالا در نظر گرفته شده است. از آنجا که
این ایمیل ممکن است حاوی اطلاعات محرمانه ای باشد،چنانچه شما مخاطب ایمیل مذکور
یا شخص مسئول دریافت پیام نمی باشید، لطفاً قبل از حذف نمودن پیام، به ما (از
طریق ایمیل یا تلفن) اطلاع دهید. لطفاً سند را از سیستم پست الکترونیکی خود حذف
کنید. مطالب ایمیل و همینطور نسخه های کپی آن نباید برای شخص دیگری افشا گردد.

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [
<mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 2:54 PM
To: 'BunkerGm' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sapid - Capt. Bazarchi' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'FinrevenueGM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'BUNKER' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO

Dear Captain;

Kindly note that Since we are in shortage of VLSHFO and the priority of
supply is with main fleet, supply of following requisition is not possible
at the moment. In case of emergency, order from the senior management of the
holding is required.

Best Regards

Com. Dir.

QMSENGCo.

From: BunkerGm [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 2:47 AM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'operation' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sapid - Capt. Bazarchi' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'FinrevenueGM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'BUNKER' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Refer to below request from “M/S Sahara Thunder Co”, your are kindly
requested advise your quotation for  1000 MTs VLSHFO along with sample spec,
to be delivered at B.Abbas OPL.

ETA of vessel will be 24/06/2023( will be updated ).

Your swift reply appreciated in advance.

Kind Regards

Capt.H.Azizi                                         

General manager                                             

Bunker division                                      

SAPID Shipping Co.

T-Company: +98 21 23841

T-Direct No:+982123843556                                         

Email:[email-masked]

Pls reply:[email-masked]                                 

<http://www.sapidshpg.com/> www.sapidshpg.com <http://www.sapidshpg.com> 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the addressee named above. As this email
may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named
addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before deleting it.
Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The contents should not
be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken

اطلاعیه محرمانه بودن
این ایمیل فقط برای مخاطب ذکر شده در بالا در نظر گرفته شده است. از آنجا که
این ایمیل ممکن است حاوی اطلاعات محرمانه ای باشد،چنانچه شما مخاطب ایمیل مذکور
یا شخص مسئول دریافت پیام نمی باشید، لطفاً قبل از حذف نمودن پیام، به ما (از
طریق ایمیل یا تلفن) اطلاع دهید. لطفاً سند را از سیستم پست الکترونیکی خود حذف
کنید. مطالب ایمیل و همینطور نسخه های کپی آن نباید برای شخص دیگری افشا گردد.

From: operation [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 6:33 PM
To: 'Bunker sapid-M' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: [bunker] Supply of 1000MT HFO

Dear Captain Azizi,

Further to discussion between principals, please revert with your best
offer on captioned subject.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder