Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:50:52 +0430

Dear Sir ,

 Please note the following Daily noon reports:

 DAILY NOON REPORT 28-JUN-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: 28.06.2023// 2300 LT.

 B) DRAFT: AFT: 11.5 M / FWD: 9.5 M 

 C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 364,814 BBLS /  42,391  MT

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 26 44.2' N / Long: 053 15.9' E 

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

174.0 NM  /  77.0 NM

 H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  10.37.0 Knt

 I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 10.0 Knt

 J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SE/3

SEA:      NW/2

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:  172.0  MT                    LSFO (1) CONS: 50.0
MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:            NIL                   LSFO (2) CONS:
0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         93 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

LSFO RECEIVED ON 31.03.2023 AT LARAK OPL: 1000 MT

 L) Remarks: 

VESSEL HEAVE UP ANCHOR AND SAIL TO ASSALOUYEH PORT AS PER FOLLOWING TIMING:

27.06.2023

1624:S.B.E

1630: COMMNCED H/U ANCHORE

1648: ANCHORE AWEGH 

1800: FAOP

ETA: 28.06.2023// 2300LT

SMT: GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]