Subject: M.T. REMY : BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Shebeer'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alan Saeed'" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "TSI Avinash Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Vladislav Technical Assistant" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'SPR Global Operations'" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2" <[email-masked]>, "Muhammed Sabeeh PMS Engineer" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 09:51:10 -0400

Dear All

Good day,

Please be advised that m/t Remy has completed bunkering operations 01/07/2023 as follows:

10:48  Commence mooring Bunker barge  

11:00  Bunker Barge made fast stbd side

11:30  Hose Connected

12:18  Commence receiving Bunkers

16:12  Bunkering Completed

17:00  BDN On Board

17:05  Commence Disconnection Bunker Hose

17:20  Hose Disconnected

17:40  Bunker Barge Casted Off

Please find attached BDN and Samples landing papers

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: Shebeer <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 01 July 2023 08:54
To: Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC <[email-masked]>; Alan Saeed <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; SPR Global Operations <[email-masked]>; 'master' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Good Day,

MT INTAN GLORY will approach your good vessel by 1000-1100 hrs for the bunker supply, AGW & WP.

Pls inform all concerned & make necessary arrangements accordingly.

VLSFO - 1000 MTS.

VLSFO Manifold Size - 8 inch

Discharging rate - 200 to 300 MTS per hr.

The barge will approach from the starboard side of your ship.

VHF CHANNEL - 16/67

 

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Shebeer

     Operations 

T:+97145578619

M:+971526187013 

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this message and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the sender and the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, it is prohibited to use or share the information in any way. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Electronic correspondence cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free.

 

From: Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2023 10:04 AM
To: Shebeer <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alan Saeed <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; SPR Global Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Operations TGA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Good day sir,

Further to below, kindly revert with barge schedule/ details for the smooth coordination.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Afroz

OPS -6

Mob : +971 50 404 1851

(Fujairah,Khorfakkan,Sharjah,Dubai Ports& Oman ports).

P.O Box:7742,Office No:202

Fitco Building:3, Inside Fujairah Sea Port

Fujairah - United Arab Emirates

 <tel:+971> Tel:+971 9 222 6446, Fax:+971 9 222 6556

Common Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Accounts Dept. :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Website: www.transgulfagency.ae <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/>        

P Think before you print. Save a tree

From: Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, 29 June 2023 9:01 PM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Shebeer' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Alan Saeed' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPR Global Operations' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC.' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Dear Captain,

Good day

Well noted your below message.

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  (RIC) Dear sir, Please find below message received from master for your kind perusal.

Thanks and Regards

HASIF 

OPS 9

MOB: +971506297812, +971 506703898

TEL:  <tel:+971> Tel: +971 9 222 6446, Fax: +971 9 222 6556

 <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> 

Trans Gulf Agency LLC 

(Fujairah, Khorfakkan, Sharjah, Dubai Ports & Oman Ports)

P.O Box:7742, Office No:202, Fitco Building:3

Fujairah Sea Port - United Arab Emirates

Operations Manager: +971 50 555 1851  

General Manager: +971 50 4339189

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> www.transgulfagency.ae

(As Agents Only)

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2023 8:01 PM
To: 'Shebeer' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Alan Saeed' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPR Global Operations' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Kindly note following:

1)Expected time of arrival (ETA). : vessel at anchorage C of Khorfakkan since 24/AM

2) How many hrs will the subject vessel be in kfk? 24 hours from now

3)Expected time of sailing (ETS). : 30/06/23 PM

4)Pls let us know if that subject vessel is calling at khorfakkan for only bunker calls or if she has some other work.: will complete all works 30/06 at 10:00 LT

5) Certificate of the registry.: Attached

6) Is there any surveyor attending the bunker supply? - No

 

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: Shebeer <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 29 June 2023 18:31
To: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alan Saeed <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; SPR Global Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Good Day,

Well received below.

We require below information from your side at the earliest:-

1)Expected time of arrival (ETA). :

2) How many hrs will the subject vessel be in kfk? 

3)Expected time of sailing (ETS). :

4)Pls let us know if that subject vessel is calling at khorfakkan for only bunker calls or if she has some other work.

5) Certificate of the registry.

6) Is there any surveyor attending the bunker supply?

 

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Shebeer

     Operations 

T:+97145578619

M:+971526187013 

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this message and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the sender and the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, it is prohibited to use or share the information in any way. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Electronic correspondence cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free.

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2023 5:15 PM
To: 'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alan Saeed <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; SPR Global Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Dear All

Good day,

Please find attached

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 29 June 2023 13:48
To: 'Alan Saeed' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPR Global Operations' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Good day sir,

Well noted below message, subject vessel presently at khorfakkan anchorage, kindly arrange your bunker barge accordingly and revert with barge details for the smooth coordination.

MASTER RIC:- please find below message and attachments received from physical bunker supplier for your kind perusal. kindly do the needful and kindly keep us updated.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Afroz

OPS -6

Mob : +971 50 404 1851

(Fujairah,Khorfakkan,Sharjah,Dubai Ports& Oman ports).

P.O Box:7742,Office No:202

Fitco Building:3, Inside Fujairah Sea Port

Fujairah - United Arab Emirates

 <tel:+971> Tel:+971 9 222 6446, Fax:+971 9 222 6556

Common Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Accounts Dept. :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Website: www.transgulfagency.ae <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/>        

P Think before you print. Save a tree

 

From: Alan Saeed <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, 29 June 2023 1:07 PM
To: Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; SPR Global Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Good Day,

TO: TRANS GULF AGENCY LLC // KHORFAKKAN

We understand from our principal that you're the local agent for the subject vessel calling at KHORFAKKAN for bunkers. Please be informed that we are arranging bunker supply to your good vessel REMY (IMO:9247431) at KHORFAKKAN.

 

PRODUCT:  VLSFO - 1000MTS

                                       

SUPPLIER: SPR GLOBAL OIL & COMMODITIES

Vessel calling instructions and Pre-arrival questionnaire are attached, PFA, pls ask MASTER to fill out the bunker questionnaire and send it back.

Kindly note that we need a minimum of 96, 72, 48, 24, and 12 hrs Firm ETA notices of the subject vessel for smooth and timely bunker supply.

 

We require below information from your side at the earliest:-

1)Expected time of arrival (ETA). :

2) How many hrs will the subject vessel be in kfk? 

3)Expected time of sailing (ETS). :

4)Pls let us know if that subject vessel is calling at khorfakkan for only bunker calls or if she has some other work.

5) Certificate of the registry.

6) Is there any surveyor attending the bunker supply?

 

Thanks & Regards

Alan Saeed

Operations

M: + 971 521002289

T: + 971 4 557 8619

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this message and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the sender and the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, it is prohibited to use or share the information in any way. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Electronic correspondence cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free.