Subject: RE: M.T. REMY// Garbage Removal at KRF anchorage
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 11:04:56 +0530

Dear Sir ,

Good Day ,

As per instructions received vessel will be on standby ,ready to depart as per your orders.

I would request for 1 day notice which will be helpful in all aspects due to following reasons :

1.	In audit ,observation was pointed and need spare/store to close it .We are in process of collecting those spare ( which has lead time )
2.	Some service closure needs spare which has lead time and we have pushed Service team for its delivery ASAP.
3.	Garbage removal will take max 4-5 hours .

In any case all above will be managed effectively with one day notice but in any case, Cargo Operation plan will not be hampered.

Above request for one day notice is just to manage all arrangement effectively /efficiently / cost -effective.

 

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Superintendent

[email-masked]

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> 

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2023 7:59 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY// Garbage Removal at KRF anchorage

Dear Sir,

Please let me know how long it will take time.

Because we all are on stand by.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Date: 7/7/23 16:37 (GMT+03:30) 

To: "'Capt. Mike Operation - Owner'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: RE: M.T. REMY// Garbage Removal at KRF anchorage 

Dear Sir,

Need your kind approval for garbage removal through TGA.

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Superintendent

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> 

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2023 2:38 PM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Operations TGA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah

Good Day sir,

Well noted your below message. Please be informed that Waste collection subject to the 48 hrs notification and need to submit via online as per new port rules and regulations. Please find attached UPDATED garbage removal tariff for your kind perusal. garbage removal ( A,C,E as per your below message).

A     Plastic – 5.5 cub/m

C     Domestic – 4 cub/m

E     Incinerator Ash – 0.01 cub/m

[email-masked]:- <mailto:[email-masked]:->  kindly confirm the charges enable us to proceed.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Afroz

OPS -6

Mob : +971 50 404 1851

(Fujairah,Khorfakkan,Sharjah,Dubai Ports& Oman ports).

P.O Box:7742,Office No:202

Fitco Building:3, Inside Fujairah Sea Port

Fujairah – United Arab Emirates

 <tel:+971> Tel:+971 9 222 6446, Fax:+971 9 222 6556

Common Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Accounts Dept. :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Website:  <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> www.transgulfagency.ae       

P Think before you print. Save a tree

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, 7 July 2023 11:15 AM
To: 'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah

Dear Afroz

Good day,

Kindly advise if has possibility to discharge garbage and cost on same boat for delivery spare parts and technicians as follows:

Garbage quantity to discharge:

A     Plastic – 5.5 cub/m

C     Domestic – 4 cub/m

E     Incinerator Ash – 0.01 cub/m

       F      Oily Rags – 0.4 cub/m

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 07 July 2023 09:58
To: 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Jijo Joseph | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Jojo Varghese | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Operations TGA <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah

Good day sir,

Well noted below message.

'Jijo Joseph | Master Systems' [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  RIC:- please advise If the item is ready for delivery.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Afroz

OPS -6

Mob : +971 50 404 1851

(Fujairah,Khorfakkan,Sharjah,Dubai Ports& Oman ports).

P.O Box:7742,Office No:202

Fitco Building:3, Inside Fujairah Sea Port

Fujairah – United Arab Emirates

 <tel:+971> Tel:+971 9 222 6446, Fax:+971 9 222 6556

Common Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Accounts Dept. :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Website:  <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> www.transgulfagency.ae       

P Think before you print. Save a tree

 

From: SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, 6 July 2023 8:21 PM
To: 'Jijo Joseph | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Jojo Varghese | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah

Dear Mr. Jijo,

Good day!

Attached approved and kindly arrange the item on a top urgent basis.

TGA is our agent, please coordinate with them

With Kind Regards

Procurement Officer

Mohammed Shafi

Mobile: +971521659498

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

From: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, 6 July 2023 6:52 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah

Dear Sir,

Good day!!

Further to below, Please find the attached quote for the lan adaptor. It requires 3-4 days of lead time. If the vessel departs, we will arrange shipment( Shipment charges will be additional) to the vessel. ETO cannot fix the lan adaptor, Onboard attendance is required to fix the Lan adaptor.So please confirm the quote for the lan adaptor. So that we can arrange the Lan adaptor from Furuno.

Should you have any queries/require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Awaiting your order confirmation.

Best regards, 

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Jijo Joseph | Master Systems, Dubai, UAE
Mobile: +971 552366564 ▪ Phone: +971 45519370 ▪  Fax: +971 6 7411427 

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ▪ Web: www.mastersystems.org <http://www.mastersystems.org/> 

UAE - SINGAPORE - QATAR - BAHRAIN - KSA -OMAN- INDIA–CYPRUS – GHANA- EGYPT  |   ISO 9001:2015, 14001, 18001 & 17025 CERTIFIED

NAVCOM - AUTOMATION - CALIBRATION - SAFETY | ABS - LR- DNV -CCS - BV -IRS -KR -RINA –NKK – RINA –TASNEEF –RMRS

  _____  

From: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2023 5:50 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah 

Dear Sir, 

Good day!!

Please find the attached quote for the lan adaptor. We hope the above offer is in line with your requirements.

Should you have any queries/require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Awaiting your order confirmation.

Best regards, 

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Jijo Joseph | Master Systems, Dubai, UAE
Mobile: +971 552366564 ▪ Phone: +971 45519370 ▪  Fax: +971 6 7411427 

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ▪ Web: www.mastersystems.org <http://www.mastersystems.org/> 

UAE - SINGAPORE - QATAR - BAHRAIN - KSA -OMAN- INDIA–CYPRUS – GHANA- EGYPT  |   ISO 9001:2015, 14001, 18001 & 17025 CERTIFIED

NAVCOM - AUTOMATION - CALIBRATION - SAFETY | ABS - LR- DNV -CCS - BV -IRS -KR -RINA –NKK – RINA –TASNEEF –RMRS

  _____  

From: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2023 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah 

Dear Sir,

Good day!!

Please be informed that Sound powered telephone needs retrofit. Existing sound powered telephone cannot be repaired.

For the new installation of sound powered telephone Min 2-3 days are required for completing the services. Quote for the new supply & installation of sound powered telephone already sended.

Should you have any queries/require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards, 

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Jijo Joseph | Master Systems, Dubai, UAE
Mobile: +971 552366564 ▪ Phone: +971 45519370 ▪  Fax: +971 6 7411427 

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ▪ Web: www.mastersystems.org <http://www.mastersystems.org/> 

UAE - SINGAPORE - QATAR - BAHRAIN - KSA -OMAN- INDIA–CYPRUS – GHANA- EGYPT  |   ISO 9001:2015, 14001, 18001 & 17025 CERTIFIED

NAVCOM - AUTOMATION - CALIBRATION - SAFETY | ABS - LR- DNV -CCS - BV -IRS -KR -RINA –NKK – RINA –TASNEEF –RMRS

  _____  

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2023 1:00 PM
To: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah 

WARNING - This email is originated outside of the organization, be careful with links and attachments 

Dear Jijo,

Approved – USD 2200 ( 

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Superintendent

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> 

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2023 1:27 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah

Dear Sir,

Good day!!

Please find the attached quote for the new supply of course recorder.

Awaiting for your confirmation.

Best regards, 

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Jijo Joseph | Master Systems, Dubai, UAE
Mobile: +971 552366564 ▪ Phone: +971 45519370 ▪  Fax: +971 6 7411427 

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ▪ Web: www.mastersystems.org <http://www.mastersystems.org/> 

UAE - SINGAPORE - QATAR - BAHRAIN - KSA -OMAN- INDIA–CYPRUS – GHANA- EGYPT  |   ISO 9001:2015, 14001, 18001 & 17025 CERTIFIED

NAVCOM - AUTOMATION - CALIBRATION - SAFETY | ABS - LR- DNV -CCS - BV -IRS -KR -RINA –NKK – RINA –TASNEEF –RMRS

  _____  

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 12:10 AM
To: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah 

WARNING - This email is originated outside of the organization, be careful with links and attachments 

Dear Jijo ,

Can you kindly utilise the time due to rough weather to supply Conning display till the boat is not confirmed .

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Superintendent

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> 

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 1:48 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah

Dear Sir,

Good day!!

Please be informed that Conning display requires 1-2 days lead time after the confirmation. So it's not possible to arrange tomorrow.

Remaining services should be carried tomorrow.

Should you have any queries/require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards, 

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Jijo Joseph | Master Systems, Dubai, UAE
Mobile: +971 552366564 ▪ Phone: +971 45519370 ▪  Fax: +971 6 7411427 

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ▪ Web: www.mastersystems.org <http://www.mastersystems.org/> 

UAE - SINGAPORE - QATAR - BAHRAIN - KSA -OMAN- INDIA–CYPRUS – GHANA- EGYPT  |   ISO 9001:2015, 14001, 18001 & 17025 CERTIFIED

NAVCOM - AUTOMATION - CALIBRATION - SAFETY | ABS - LR- DNV -CCS - BV -IRS -KR -RINA –NKK – RINA –TASNEEF –RMRS

  _____  

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2023 12:59 PM
To: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah 

WARNING - This email is originated outside of the organization, be careful with links and attachments 

Dear Master System,

Attached is confirmed , USD -4510.

Please arrange to supply along with SE boarding on 27th June and rectify the issue .

Incase if renewal of spare doesn’t resolve the issue ,then please return it back 

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Superintendent

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> 

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2023 2:55 PM
To: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah

Dear Sir,

Good day!!

Please find the attached quote for the Conning display for your references. We hope the above offer is in line with your requirements.

Should you have any queries/require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Awaiting your order confirmation.

 

Best regards, 

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Jijo Joseph | Master Systems, Dubai, UAE
Mobile: +971 552366564 ▪ Phone: +971 45519370 ▪  Fax: +971 6 7411427 

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ▪ Web: www.mastersystems.org <http://www.mastersystems.org/> 

UAE - SINGAPORE - QATAR - BAHRAIN - KSA -OMAN- INDIA–CYPRUS – GHANA- EGYPT  |   ISO 9001:2015, 14001, 18001 & 17025 CERTIFIED

NAVCOM - AUTOMATION - CALIBRATION - SAFETY | ABS - LR- DNV -CCS - BV -IRS -KR -RINA –NKK – RINA –TASNEEF –RMRS

  _____  

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2023 10:55 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jijo Joseph | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jojo Varghese | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. REMY: List of service request to be attended in Fujairah 

WARNING - This email is originated outside of the organization, be careful with links and attachments 

Dear Avinash

Good day,

Kindly note that at present moment no any defect exists with regards to LSA/FFA on board

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 22 June 2023 20:45
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Jijo Joseph | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: marine@seaart-s <mailto:[email-masked]> 

...

Email truncated