Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 14:07:48 +0330

Good day, 

Your message was noted with thanks. 

Best Regards, 
M.Mohseni 

On Jul 14, 2023, 12:44 PM, at 12:44 PM, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,Please refer to my previous message.Best
>Regards,Operation Sahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: Operation 2
><[email-masked]> Date: 7/14/23  11:31  (GMT+03:30) To: operation
><[email-masked]> Cc: [email-masked] Subject: RE:
>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak
>Good day, 
>Further to our previous messages, please be advised of the vessel’s
>owner msg as  follows:
>Quote 
>"
>We are now in the this situation and despite all the effort of our and
>you team the fender suppl on Sat. "
>"
>Unquote
>Reverting with any news. 
>Best Regards, 
>M.Mohseni 
>On Jul 13, 2023, at 11:01 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Good day,
> 
> 
> 
>
>
>Further to our telecon, despite our several contacts with the owner, we
>couldn't get their confirmation for sending from BND  . Please be
>advised of the following msg of owner for your kind ref;
> 
>
>
> Quote
> 
>
>
> ""
> 
> 
>
>
>As per as tele-con with good Mr.Soltani we arranged to supply a couple
>of fenders from Bushehr. Since the ideal situation is on Sat and the Mt
>Dune is close to black out, I suggest to have a 1hr operation to supply
>10-20 mt tomorrow and have the rest with ideal situation on Sat.
> 
> 
> 
>
>
> "
> 
>
>
> Unquote
> 
> 
> 
> 
>
>
> Regards,
> 
>
>
> M.Mohseni
> 
>
>
>On Jul 13, 2023, at 9:30 PM, operation <[email-masked]>
>wrote:
> 
>  
>   Dear Sir,
>  
>  
>   
>  
>  
>Please beinformed at any circumstances the fenders shall be ready at
>asalouyeh by tomorrow morning.
>  
>  
>   excuses from any side will not accepted.
>  
>  
>From now on I will hold up everything and consequences with marine
>crown.
>  
>  
>   
>  
>  
>   Best Regards,
>  
>  
>   Operation
>  
>  
>   Sahara Thunder
>  
>  
>   
>  
>  
>   
>    -------- Original message --------
>   
>   
>    From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
>   
>   
>    Date: 7/13/23 21:09 (GMT+03:30)
>   
>   
>    To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
>   
>   
>    Cc: [email-masked]
>   
>   
>Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take
>Surveyor to Fadak
>   
>   
>    
>   
>  
>  
>   Dear Mr Roodsari,
>   
>   
>  
>  
>Ref to below email and our telecon please be advised that we are still
>awaiting owner confirmation and also we are following up two options to
>provide fenders from BND and Bushehr to get better results as sending
>from BND needs to get permission from port and do  formalities facing
>with weekends and some delay.
>   
>   
>   
>  
>  
>   Reverting with further news.
>   
>   
>  
>  
>   Regards,
>   
>  
>  
>   M.Mohseni
>   
>   
>  
>  
> On Jul 12, 2023, at 11:21 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>   
>Good dayPlease be advised of the owner 's message as follows :Quoate"
>We are arranging to supply a couple of yokohama fenders for tomorrow.
>Will advise the result accordingly."UnquoteRegardsM.MohseniOn Jul 12,
>2023, 10:36 PM, at 10:36 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
>wrote:Good day,Please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows
>:*Fadak*1930: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING1954: FIRST LINE ON
>THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST OF 10METER2018: BERTHING ABORTED DUE TO
>IMPROPER SHAPE OF VSL FOR THE PERPOUSE.2030: FADAK 500 AWAY AND
>CLEARRegards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023, 9:12 PM, at 9:12 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]>wrote:Good day,Further to our telecon,Please be
>advised that as per master 's vsl of Fadak, during all fast,master of
>MT.DUNE stopped operation of fasting due to lack of safetyand enough
>fenders  and  to prevent any damages to MT.DUNE. Theoperation was
>postponed to once vsl equipped with safe and enoughfenders .Best
>Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023, 5:59 PM, at 5:59 PM,
>[email-masked] wrote:Good day,Further to our telecon and your kind
>instructions we already hired afast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak500
>.FYKI, MV.Fadak heaved anchor at 1645 lt and proceeding to
>MT.DunewithETA around 1930 LT on 12.07.20223.Reverting with SOB time
>.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency
>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From: [email-masked]
>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 3:02 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc:
>[email-masked]: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -- Cargo
>documentsGood day,Further to our previous msgs please find the attached
>Fadak cargodocuments for your kind perusal.Best RegardsMohammad
>MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor,
>South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845,
>IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>3449From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Tuesday, July
>11, 2023 8:05 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc:
>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: MV.Fadak 500
>voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo Assaluyeh- refused
>to sign LOPDear Mr Roodsari,Ref to our telecon a short while ago, as
>explained on the phone, ourcolleague attended the NIOC office to sign
>documents  and  as per thenorm of practice,  he submitted the LOP to
>NIOC representative tosignhowever NIOC representative accepted to sign
>but after signingdocuments  by us,  he refused to sign the LOP  as he
>asserted that hegot instructions not to sign LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn
>Jul 11, 2023, at 6:43 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref
>to below emails, please be advised that despite  our efforts
>andexplanations, NIOC rep refused to sign vsl's LOP  as they have
>firminstructions to avoid signing vsl's LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11,
>2023, at 3:34 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Dear
>Mr Roodsari,Further to our telecon and your kind instructions, we will
>proceedwithsigning Fadak cargo documents and will provide you scanned
>copies ofdocuments along with signed LOP in due course
>.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 10, 2023, at 4:57 PM,
>[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:Good day,Dear
>Mr.Roodsari,Ref to below email and our telecon, please advise us your
>kindinstructions  for signing documents as the NIOC office asked us
>tosigndocuments asap.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia
>Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg.
>No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel: +98 21 86
>08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From: Operation 2
>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 1:19 PMTo:
>'operation'
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc:
>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: MV.Fadak 500
>voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo Assaluyeh- Still
>awaiting Fadak readiness to dischargeGood day,Further to below email
>please be advised that we are still awaitingFadak readiness to
>discharge cargo ,, as  hot workers (welder team)andother parts required
>for assembling hoses have not been prepared bytheowner and his
>representative.Regarding BL and documents, please advise us of the
>latestinstructionsfor signing documents, as we are under pressure from 
>the NIOC officeand Farasakoo  to sign documents asap.Reverting with any
>news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 7:51 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref
>to below email please be advised of the vsl's upsateas followsPob: 1730
>ltunberthed : .1805 ltpilot off: 1820 ltvsl dropped anchor : 1915
>ltReverting with any news.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023,
>at 4:45 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good
>day,Further to below email and our earlier messages  please be
>advisedthatas per your instructions master refused to sign terminal
>documents.pilot will be onboard the vessel around 1730 lt for
>unberthing.Reverting with any news.Best Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9,
>2023, at 5:22 AM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good
>day,Please be advised that loading cargo was completed at 0512 lt
>on09.07.2023.Reverting with any news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 8, 2023,
>at 8:16 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good
>day,Further to below email please be advised of the vessel’s update
>asfollows:Loading status up to 2000 ltLoaded qtty: 400mtLoading
>rate:approx 100mtETC: 0600 lt on 09.07.2023Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 8,
>2023, 4:41 PM, at 4:41 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:On Jul 8,
>2023, 12:09 AM, at 12:09 AM, Operation 2<[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Please find update of the
>vsl as follows:*MT FADAK-500*Date : 07-07-2023EOSP : 1930Arrival
>Anchorage : 1930NORT : 1945Sea POB : 1945NORA : ****1st Line ashore :
>2015All Fast : 2030Gangway down : 2015SOB : 2100Comm OBQ survey :
>2110Comp OBQ survey  : 2200Arms connected : ******Commenced loading :
>****——————————————OBQ = 0.0 m3——————————————Loading order F.OIL(STR) :
>1500 MTVessel requested quantity :  1500 MT——————————————-Draft Forward
>: .80 MtrsDraft Aft : 2.20 MtrsJetty No:2================Please also be
>advised that as terminal  couldn't provide suitablefacilities ( 4" hose
>and flanges),despite hard efforts to findhosesatAssaluyeh     , loading
>postponed to further notice,as owner of vslwill provide suitable
>hosebefore noon time.Reverting with further news.Best
>RegardsM.MohseniOn Jul 7, 2023, 8:03 PM, at 8:03 PM, Operation
>2<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >wrote:
>           Good day
>           
>           
>           Further to below email please be advised that pilot boarded
>           MV.Fadaka
>   
>  
>