Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: operation <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 11:31:11 +0330

Good day, 

Further to our previous messages, please be advised of the vessel’s owner msg as  follows:

Quote 
"
We are now in the this situation and despite all the effort of our and you team the fender suppl on Sat. "
"
Unquote

Reverting with any news. 

Best Regards, 
M.Mohseni 

On Jul 13, 2023, 11:01 PM, at 11:01 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Good day,
>
>
>Further to our telecon, despite our several contacts with the owner, we
>couldn't get their confirmation for sending from BND  . Please be
>advised of the following msg of owner for your kind ref;
>Quote
>""
>
>As per as tele-con with good Mr.Soltani we arranged to supply a couple
>of fenders from Bushehr. Since the ideal situation is on Sat and the Mt
>Dune is close to black out, I suggest to have a 1hr operation to supply
>10-20 mt tomorrow and have the rest with ideal situation on Sat.
>
>
>"
>Unquote
>
>
>
>Regards,
>M.Mohseni
>
>
>On Jul 13, 2023, 9:30 PM, at 9:30 PM, operation
><[email-masked]> wrote:
>>Dear Sir,Please beinformed at any circumstances the fenders shall be
>>ready at asalouyeh by tomorrow morning.excuses from any side will not
>>accepted.From now on I will hold up everything and consequences with
>>marine crown.Best Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>>-------- Original message --------From: Operation 2
>><[email-masked]> Date: 7/13/23  21:09  (GMT+03:30) To:
>'operation'
>><[email-masked]> Cc: [email-masked] Subject: RE:
>>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak
>>Dear Mr Roodsari,
>>Ref to below email and our telecon please be advised that we are still
>>awaiting owner confirmation and also we are following up two options
>to
>>provide fenders from BND and Bushehr to get better results as sending
>>from BND needs to get permission from port and do  formalities facing
>>with weekends and some delay.
>>Reverting with further news.
>>Regards,
>>M.Mohseni
>>On Jul 12, 2023, at 11:21 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>Good dayPlease be advised of the owner 's message as follows :Quoate"
>>We are arranging to supply a couple of yokohama fenders for tomorrow.
>>Will advise the result accordingly."UnquoteRegardsM.MohseniOn Jul 12,
>>2023, 10:36 PM, at 10:36 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
>>wrote:Good day,Please be advised of the vessel’s update as follows
>>:*Fadak*1930: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING1954: FIRST LINE ON
>>THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST OF 10METER2018: BERTHING ABORTED DUE TO
>>IMPROPER SHAPE OF VSL FOR THE PERPOUSE.2030: FADAK 500 AWAY AND
>>CLEARRegards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023, 9:12 PM, at 9:12 PM, Operation
>2
>><[email-masked]>wrote:Good day,Further to our telecon,Please be
>>advised that as per master 's vsl of Fadak, during all fast,master of
>>MT.DUNE stopped operation of fasting due to lack of safetyand enough
>>fenders  and  to prevent any damages to MT.DUNE. Theoperation was
>>postponed to once vsl equipped with safe and enoughfenders .Best
>>Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023, 5:59 PM, at 5:59 PM,
>>[email-masked] wrote:Good day,Further to our telecon and your
>kind
>>instructions we already hired afast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak500
>>.FYKI, MV.Fadak heaved anchor at 1645 lt and proceeding to
>>MT.DunewithETA around 1930 LT on 12.07.20223.Reverting with SOB time
>>.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency
>>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From: [email-masked]
>>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 3:02 PMTo:
>>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc:
>>[email-masked]: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -- Cargo
>>documentsGood day,Further to our previous msgs please find the
>attached
>>Fadak cargodocuments for your kind perusal.Best RegardsMohammad
>>MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor,
>>South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845,
>>IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>>3449From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Tuesday, July
>>11, 2023 8:05 PMTo: 'operation'
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc:
>>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: MV.Fadak 500
>>voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo Assaluyeh-
>refused
>>to sign LOPDear Mr Roodsari,Ref to our telecon a short while ago, as
>>explained on the phone, ourcolleague attended the NIOC office to sign
>>documents  and  as per thenorm of practice,  he submitted the LOP to
>>NIOC representative tosignhowever NIOC representative accepted to sign
>>but after signingdocuments  by us,  he refused to sign the LOP  as he
>>asserted that hegot instructions not to sign LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn
>>Jul 11, 2023, at 6:43 PM, Operation 2
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref
>>to below emails, please be advised that despite  our efforts
>>andexplanations, NIOC rep refused to sign vsl's LOP  as they have
>>firminstructions to avoid signing vsl's LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul
>11,
>>2023, at 3:34 PM, Operation 2
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Dear
>>Mr Roodsari,Further to our telecon and your kind instructions, we will
>>proceedwithsigning Fadak cargo documents and will provide you scanned
>>copies ofdocuments along with signed LOP in due course
>>.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 10, 2023, at 4:57 PM,
>>[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:Good day,Dear
>>Mr.Roodsari,Ref to below email and our telecon, please advise us your
>>kindinstructions  for signing documents as the NIOC office asked us
>>tosigndocuments asap.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia
>>Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg.
>>No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel: +98 21
>86
>>08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From: Operation
>2
>>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 1:19 PMTo:
>>'operation'
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc:
>>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: MV.Fadak 500
>>voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo Assaluyeh- Still
>>awaiting Fadak readiness to dischargeGood day,Further to below email
>>please be advised that we are still awaitingFadak readiness to
>>discharge cargo ,, as  hot workers (welder team)andother parts
>required
>>for assembling hoses have not been prepared bytheowner and his
>>representative.Regarding BL and documents, please advise us of the
>>latestinstructionsfor signing documents, as we are under pressure from
>>the NIOC officeand Farasakoo  to sign documents asap.Reverting with
>any
>>news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 7:51 PM, Operation 2
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref
>>to below email please be advised of the vsl's upsateas followsPob:
>1730
>>ltunberthed : .1805 ltpilot off: 1820 ltvsl dropped anchor : 1915
>>ltReverting with any news.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023,
>>at 4:45 PM, Operation 2
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good
>>day,Further to below email and our earlier messages  please be
>>advisedthatas per your instructions master refused to sign terminal
>>documents.pilot will be onboard the vessel around 1730 lt for
>>unberthing.Reverting with any news.Best Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9,
>>2023, at 5:22 AM, Operation 2
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good
>>day,Please be advised that loading cargo was completed at 0512 lt
>>on09.07.2023.Reverting with any news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 8, 2023,
>>at 8:16 PM, Operation 2
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good
>>day,Further to below email please be advised of the vessel’s update
>>asfollows:Loading status up to 2000 ltLoaded qtty: 400mtLoading
>>rate:approx 100mtETC: 0600 lt on 09.07.2023Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 8,
>>2023, 4:41 PM, at 4:41 PM, Operation 2
>><[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:On Jul 8,
>>2023, 12:09 AM, at 12:09 AM, Operation 2<[email-masked]
>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Please find update of
>the
>>vsl as follows:*MT FADAK-500*Date : 07-07-2023EOSP : 1930Arrival
>>Anchorage : 1930NORT : 1945Sea POB : 1945NORA : ****1st Line ashore :
>>2015All Fast : 2030Gangway down : 2015SOB : 2100Comm OBQ survey :
>>2110Comp OBQ survey  : 2200Arms connected : ******Commenced loading :
>>****——————————————OBQ = 0.0 m3——————————————Loading order F.OIL(STR) :
>>1500 MTVessel requested quantity :  1500 MT——————————————-Draft
>Forward
>>: .80 MtrsDraft Aft : 2.20 MtrsJetty No:2================Please also
>be
>>advised that as terminal  couldn't provide suitablefacilities ( 4"
>hose
>>and flanges),despite hard efforts to findhosesatAssaluyeh     ,
>loading
>>postponed to further notice,as owner of vslwill provide suitable
>>hosebefore noon time.Reverting with further news.Best
>>RegardsM.MohseniOn Jul 7, 2023, 8:03 PM, at 8:03 PM, Operation
>>2<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >wrote:
>>       Good day
>>
>>
>>       Further to below email please be advised that pilot boarded
>>       MV.Fadaka
>>       short while ago for berthing at Farasakoo jetty #2 .
>>
>>
>>       Reverting with any news.
>>