Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 15:32:09 +0430

Dear Sir ,

 Please note the following Daily noon reports:

 DAILY NOON REPORT 17-JUL-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT ASSALOUYEH ANCHORAGE.

 B) DRAFT: AFT: 11.5 M / FWD: 9.5 M 

 C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 364,814 BBLS /  42,391  MT

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 27 30.8' N / Long: 052 23.01' E 

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM                                                          

 H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

 I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

 J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SW / 3

SEA:      NE/ 2

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:      25  MT                    LSFO (1) CONS:    5
MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:               NIL                   LSFO (2)
CONS:     0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         63.5 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
3.5 MT

LSFO RECEIVED ON 31.03.2023 AT LARAK OPL: 1000 MT

 L) Remarks: 

.       USING LSMGO ON DG FOR POWER.

.       VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT ASSALOUYEH ANCHORAGE.

.       SMT: GMT+0330.

BNKRNG 16.07.2023

.       1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD

.       1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING

.       1530: FIRST LINE ON THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S

.       1600: ALL FAST

.       1630: COMMENCED HOSE CONNECTION/BNKR TK MEASURMENT

.       1700: BNKR HOSE CONNECTED

.       1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION

.       1800: COMPLT CALCULATN

.       1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG.

.      BNKR QTY RCVD TILL 17.07.2023/1300HRS: 257 MT 

.      AVRG  RATE : 15.0 MT/HR

.      ETC BNKRNG: 20.07.2023/0800 IAGW (BASIS OBSERVED AVRG RATE)

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]