Subject: RE: Dune// At Asalouyeh//SOF//BNKRNG///HFO sample bottle send for LAB analysis
From: "nezami" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Fazeli'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Taaghol'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'TavankavNet'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 08:26:37 +0430

Urgent

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Vessel need lab result urgently to use supplied fuel , so pls consider case
with high priority and revert with result at the earliest.

 

Best Regards

A.Nezami
Technical Superintendent-G3
Technical & Ship Management Department
PHONE: +98-21-2380-3149
MOBILE: +98-912-654-3107
E-MAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 3:22 PM
To: 'Fazeli' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Fathi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'operation'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'M-Taaghol'
<[email-masked]>; 'TavankavNet' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Dune// At Asalouyeh//SOF//BNKRNG///HFO sample bottle send for LAB
analysis 
Importance: High

Dear Sir;

Good day;

Please note  One HFO sample bottle send for LAB analysis as per attached
file 17-07-02023 ASALOUYEH .        

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 10:54 AM
To: 'Fazeli'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'Dune'; 'Fathi';
[email-masked]'; 'operation'; [email-masked]'; 'M-Taaghol';
'TavankavNet'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: --urgent--: Dune// At Asalouyeh//SOF//BNKRNG//updates
17.07.2023/0800hrs//rqst fr landing sample bottles
Importance: High

Dear sir 

Good day

Furthered to trailing with due regard to elongated bnkrng period and
critical fuel rob Pls expedite arrangements fr landing of  

, BNKR sample for LAB as per attached landing report on top most urgent
basis.

Since vsl urged to consume rciving bnkr upon completion of transfer and
measurements, Please revert  LAB ANALYSIS soonest. 

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 10:12 AM
To: 'operation'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Fathi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Dune// At Asalouyeh//SOF//BNKRNG//updates 17.07.2023/0800hrs

Dear Sirs

Good day

Wrt sub ops pls note:

1-      QTY RCVD TILL 17.07.2023/0800HRS: 174 MT 

2-      AVRG  RATE : 15 MT/HR

3-      ETC: 20.07.2023/0800 IAGW (BASIS OBSERVED AVRG RATE)

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 1:05 AM
To: 'Dune'; 'operation'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Fathi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Dune// At Asalouyeh//SOF//BNKRNG//ETC & Rate

Dear Sir

Wrt sub ops pls note:

4-      QTY RCVD TILL 16.07.2023/2330HRS: 47 MT 

5-      AVRG  RATE : 13.5 MT/HR

6-      ETC: 20.07.2023/2300 IAGW (BASIS OBSERVED AVRG RATE)

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2023 9:34 PM
To: 'operation'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Fathi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Dune// At Asalouyeh//SOF//BNKRNG//COMMENCED 16.07.2023

Dear All

Good Day

Wrt trailing and sub pls note flwng SOF.

ALL TIMING LT=UTC+0330

16.07.2023

1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD

1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING

1530: FIRST LINE ON THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S

1600: ALL FAST

1630: COMMENCED HOSE CONNECTION/BNKR TK MEASURMENT

1700: BNKR HOSE CONNECTED

1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION

1800: COMPLT CALCULATN

1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2023 5:35 PM
To: 'operation'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Fathi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'CCR (Dune)'; 'Dune'
Subject: Dune// At Asalouyeh//SOF//BNKRNG//BRTHNG 16.07.2023

 

Dear All

Good Day

Wrt trailing and sub pls note flwng SOF.

ALL TIMING LT=UTC+0330

16.07.2023

1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD

1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING

1530: FIRST LINE ON THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S

1600: ALL FAST

1630: COMMENCED HOSE CONNECTION

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 10:25 PM
To: 'operation'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Fathi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Dune';
'OPS-Bandarabbas'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'CCR (Dune)'
Subject: Dune// At Asalouyeh//SOF//BNKRNG//ABORTED 12.07.2023

Dear All

Good Day

Wrt trailing and sub pls note flwng SOF.

ALL TIMING LT=UTC+0330

12.07.2023

1930: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING

1954: FIRST LINE ON THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST OF 10METER

2018: BERTHING ABORTED DUE TO IMPROPER SHAPE OF VSL FOR THE PERPOUSE.

2030: FADAK 500 AWAY AND CLEAR

Note: M.V. FADAK 500 is landing craft and cannot serve the porpoise of STS
transfer of bnkr. She may not be accepted to approach onwards.

Attached pictures fr ref and records.

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2023 10:05 PM
To: 'operation'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Fathi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Dune';
'OPS-Bandarabbas'
Subject: Dune: ARRIVED Asalouyeh -SOF

Dear All

Good Day

Wrt trailing and sub pls note flwng SOF.

ALL TIMING LT=UTC+0330

26.06.2023

1500: COMMENCED CGO HOSE DISCONCT

1700: HOSE DISCONNECTED READY TO BE DELIVERED TO STST PROVIDER

1715: BOAT A/S FOR UN-FNDRNG

1740: FNDERS AWAY DELIVERED TO STS PROVIDER

27.06.2023

1545: RCVD INSTRUCTION 

1630: COMMNCED H/U ANCHORE

1648: ANCHORE AWEGH 

1800: FAOP

28.06.2023

1900: EOSP/ARRIVED ASSALOUYEH AREA

2030: ANCHORED

 

NOTE: CGO HOSES REMAINED ON BOARD.

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 4:45 PM
To: OPS-Bandarabbas; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Fathi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Dune'
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: ***SPAM*** RE: Dune Sail out to Asalouyeh -sof

Dear Sir,

Ref. to below message oleate proceed to asalouyeh at earliest and revert
with ETA

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

-------- Original message --------

From: OPS-Bandarabbas <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 6/27/23 15:14 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'saharathunder'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ,
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ,
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , Dune
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: RE: ***SPAM*** RE: Dune Sail out to Asalouyeh -sof 

 

Dear Sirs,

Good Day

Kindly with ref to below inquiry,be inform that since sub vessel been at
Opl,therefor no need for obtaining fresh PC and it is confirmed by port
control that vessel can sail out to her destination without new pc.In
addition the custom clearance already been carried out by Cargo Repr.(Sahar
Thunder Co.).

W.Rgds

Nitc B.Abbas 

Ops dept.

Switch Board:076 333 411 01-5

 

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2023 6:34 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'saharathunder'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: ***SPAM*** RE: Dune Sail out to Asalouyeh -sof

Dear All

Good Day

Wrt trailing and sub pls note flwng sof

ALL TIMING LT=UTC+0330

26.06.2023

1500: COMMENCED CGO HOSE DISCONCT

1700: HOSE DISCONNECTED READY TO BE DELIVERED TO STST PROVIDER

1715: BOAT A/S FOR UN-FNDRNG

1740: FNDERS AWAY DELIVERED TO STS PROVIDER

AWAITING FOR DELIVERY OF CGO HOSES AND PC

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2023 3:45 PM
To: 'Fathi'; 'saharathunder'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Dune'
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: ***SPAM*** RE: Dune Sail out to Asalouyeh

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Your below email was noted with thanks. Regarding fenders and other
equipment, we will arrange to pick them up by STS provider at the earliest 

and keep you posted accordingly.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Fathi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2023 1:41 PM
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: Dune Sail out to Asalouyeh

Dear master of dune

Good afternoon

Pls be noted & make ready in this regard,

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: saharathunder <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2023 2:30 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; <dune@otslc;
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Dune Sail out to Asalouyeh

Dear Sirs,

Ref. to our earlier correspondence and telecon. please prepare the vessel
DUNE to proceed to Asalouyeh anchorage and wait there for further
instruction.

1) We shall try to arrange bunker for the vessel at Asalouyeh

2) The STS provider to land the fenders and other STS equipment from the
vessel

3) NITC Bandarabbas arrange formalities as agent

4) Mr. Siyadatan as SAHARA THUNDER representative in Bandarabbas can be
contacted for any further assistance and custom clearance. (09173012317)

5) Vessel master to revert with ETA and approximate Fuel consumption.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder