Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - Surveyor and Dune 's documents
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 00:42:48 +0330

Good day, 

Ref to below email, please find the attached Surveyor  and MT.DUNE 's documents for your kind perusal. 

On Jul 20, 2023, 10:27 PM, at 10:27 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Good day, 
>Dear Mr. Roodsari,
>
>Please be advised that mv.Fadak cleared from MV.Dune at 2130 lt .
>
>Please also be advised that ref to our telecon with Mr Babakhani
>regarding MV.Fadak, you are kindly requested to  advise and send us an
>instruction to release MT.Fadak.
>Please confirm in order to proceed with her formalities. 
>
>
>Best Regards, 
>M.Mohseni 
>
>
>On Jul 20, 2023, 3:01 PM, at 3:01 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
>wrote:
>>Good day,
>>
>>Well noted with thanks. Will follow up accordingly.
>>
>>Regards,
>>M.Mohseni
>>
>>
>>On Jul 20, 2023, 2:22 PM, at 2:22 PM, operation
>><[email-masked]> wrote:
>>>Dear Sir,Your message well received.Regarding 15/20mt of remaining
>>part
>>>please consult with Mr. Babakhani by phone to get the
>instruction.Best
>>>Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>>>-------- Original message --------From: [email-masked] Date:
>>>7/20/23  13:59  (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
>>><[email-masked]> Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>,
>>>[email-masked] Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -  Bunkering
>>>Completed Good day, Ref to our messages please be advised of the
>>>vessel’s update as follows: 16.07.2023 1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD
>>>1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING 1530: FIRST LINE ON THE
>>>BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S 1600: ALL FAST 1630: COMMENCED HOSE
>>>CONNECTION 1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION 1800:
>>>COMPLT CALCULATN 1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG. 20.07.20231312 hrs LT :
>>>Completed Bunkering Please  also note that about 15/20 mt of cargo
>>>remained on board MT.Fadak as the vsl can’t pump the rest of
>>>cargo.Reverting with any news.   Best Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops
>>>Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South
>wing
>>>,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel:
>>>+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>>>3449                 From: [email-masked]
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 8:42 AMTo:
>>>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'Ops.Arsang'
>>><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
>><[email-masked]>Subject:
>>>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - Bunkering status  Good day, Please be
>>>advised of the vessel’s update as follows:18.07.2023Discharged qtty
>up
>>>to 0800 lt  :       520 mt  Current Rate:          16.00  mt ETC :
>>>  20.07.2023   at 0400 LT   Reverting with any news  Best
>>>Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency
>>>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>>>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31    
>  +98
>>>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449                 From: Operation 2
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 8:20 PMTo:
>>>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'Ops.Arsang'
>>><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: MV.Fadak 500 voy
>>>19/1402 - Discharging status  Good day, Please be advised of the
>>>vessel’s update as follows:17.07.2023Discharged qtty up to 2000 lt  :
>>>358 mt Current Rate: 15 mt Etc : Reverting Best Regards, M.Mohseni
>>>   On Jul 16, 2023, at 9:29 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
>>>wrote:Good day, Ref to our messages please be advised of the vessel’s
>>>update as follows: 16.07.2023 1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD MT.Dune
>>>1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING 1530: FIRST LINE ON THE
>>>BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S 1600: ALL FAST 1630: COMMENCED HOSE
>>>CONNECTION   1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION1800:
>>>COMPLT CALCULATN1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG.Rate : Reverting E5C: Reverting
>>> Reverting with any news. Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 16, 2023, at
>12:10
>>>PM, [email-masked] wrote: Good day, Further to our previous
>>>messages please be advised that as per master ,vsl is ready to depart
>>>Nakhl Taghi to Assaluyeh anchorage and vsl’s ETA to MT.Dune will be
>>>around 1430 Lt on 16.07.2023Meanwhile we already arranged fast boat
>>for
>>>surveyor to take him to the vsl .  Reverting with further news.
>>   Best
>>>Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency
>>>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>>>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31      
>+98
>>>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449                 From: Operation 2
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Friday, July 14, 2023 2:08 PMTo:
>>>[email-masked]: [email-masked]: RE:
>>MV.Fadak
>>>500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak Good
>>day,
>>>Your message was noted with thanks. Best Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul
>14,
>>>2023, at 12:44 PM, operation <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Dear Sir,  Please refer
>>to
>>>my previous message.  Best Regards, Operation  Sahara Thunder
>> --------
>>>Original message -------- From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > Date: 7/14/23 11:31 (GMT+03:30) To:
>>>operation <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > Cc: [email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]>  Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402
>--
>>>hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak  Good day, Further to our
>>>previous messages, please be advised of the vessel’s owner msg as 
>>>follows: Quote " We are now in the this situation and despite all the
>>>effort of our and you team the fender suppl on Sat. " " Unquote
>>>Reverting with any news. Best Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 13, 2023, at
>>>11:01 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>><mailto:[email-masked]>
>>>> wrote: Good day, Further to our telecon, despite our several
>>contacts
>>>with the owner, we couldn't get their confirmation for sending from
>>>BND  . Please be advised of the following msg of owner for your kind
>>>ref; Quote "" As per as tele-con with good Mr.Soltani we arranged to
>>>supply a couple of fenders from Bushehr. Since the ideal situation is
>>>on Sat and the Mt Dune is close to black out, I suggest to have a 1hr
>>>operation to supply 10-20 mt tomorrow and have the rest with ideal
>>>situation on Sat. " Unquote Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 13, 2023, at
>>9:30
>>>PM, operation <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: Dear Sir,  Please
>>>beinformed at any circumstances the fenders shall be ready at
>>asalouyeh
>>>by tomorrow morning. excuses from any side will not accepted. From
>now
>>>on I will hold up everything and consequences with marine crown.
> Best
>>>Regards, Operation Sahara Thunder  -------- Original message --------
>>>From: Operation 2 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
>>>Date: 7/13/23 21:09 (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
>>><[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
>>Cc:
>>>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  Subject: RE:
>>MV.Fadak
>>>500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak  Dear
>Mr
>>>Roodsari, Ref to below email and our telecon please be advised that
>we
>>>are still awaiting owner confirmation and also we are following up
>two
>>>options to provide fenders from BND and Bushehr to get better results
>>>as sending from BND needs to get permission from port and do 
>>>formalities facing with weekends and some delay. Reverting with
>>further
>>>news. Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 12, 2023, at 11:21 PM, Operation 2
>>><[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: Good
>>>dayPlease be advised of the owner 's message as follows :Quoate" We
>>are
>>>arranging to supply a couple of yokohama fenders for tomorrow. Will
>>>advise the result accordingly."UnquoteRegardsM.MohseniOn Jul 12,
>2023,
>>>10:36 PM, at 10:36 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Please be advised of
>the
>>>vessel’s update as follows :*Fadak*1930: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT)
>>>APPROACHING1954: FIRST LINE ON THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST OF
>>>10METER2018: BERTHING ABORTED DUE TO IMPROPER SHAPE OF VSL FOR THE
>>>PERPOUSE.2030: FADAK 500 AWAY AND CLEARRegards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12,
>>>2023, 9:12 PM, at 9:12 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> >wrote:Good day,Further to our
>>>telecon,Please be advised that as per master 's vsl of Fadak, during
>>>all fast,master of MT.DUNE stopped operation of fasting due to lack
>of
>>>safetyand enough fenders  and  to prevent any damages to MT.DUNE.
>>>Theoperation was postponed to once vsl equipped with safe and
>>>enoughfenders .Best Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023, 5:59 PM, at
>5:59
>>>PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:Good
>>>day,Further to our telecon and your kind instructions we already
>hired
>>>afast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak500 .FYKI, MV.Fadak heaved anchor
>>>at 1645 lt and proceeding to MT.DunewithETA around 1930 LT on
>>>12.07.20223.Reverting with SOB time .Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps
>>>ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing
>>>,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel:
>>>+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From:
>>>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 3:02 PMTo:
>>>'operation' <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 --
>>Cargo
>>>documentsGood day,Further to our previous msgs please find the
>>attached
>>>Fadak cargodocuments for your kind perusal.Best RegardsMohammad
>>>MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor,
>>>South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran
>1991943845,
>>>IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>>>3449From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Tuesday, July
>>>11, 2023 8:05 PMTo: 'operation' <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject:
>>>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo
>>>Assaluyeh- refused to sign LOPDear Mr Roodsari,Ref to our telecon a
>>>short while ago, as explained on the phone, ourcolleague attended the
>>>NIOC office to sign documents  and  as per thenorm of practice,  he
>>>submitted the LOP to NIOC representative tosignhowever NIOC
>>>representative accepted to sign but after signingdocuments  by us, 
>he
>>>refused to sign the LOP  as he asserted that hegot instructions not
>to
>>>sign LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11, 2023, at 6:43 PM, Operation 2
>>><[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref to below emails,
>>>please be advised that despite  our efforts andexplanations, NIOC rep
>>>refused to sign vsl's LOP  as they have firminstructions to avoid
>>>signing vsl's LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11, 2023, at 3:34 PM,
>>>Operation 2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Dear Mr
>Roodsari,Further
>>>to our telecon and your kind instructions, we will proceedwithsigning
>>>Fadak cargo documents and will provide you scanned copies ofdocuments
>>>along with signed LOP in due course .Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 10,
>2023,
>>>at 4:57 PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:Good day,Dear Mr.Roodsari,Ref to
>>>below email and our telecon, please advise us your kindinstructions 
>>>for signing documents as the NIOC office asked us tosigndocuments
>>>asap.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown
>Agency
>>>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>>>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>>>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From: Operation 2
>>>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 1:19 PMTo:
>>>'operation' <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject:
>>>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo
>>>Assaluyeh- Still awaiting Fadak readiness to dischargeGood
>day,Further
>>>to below email please be advised that we are still awaitingFadak
>>>readiness to discharge cargo ,, as  hot workers (welder team)andother
>>>parts required for assembling hoses have not been prepared bytheowner
>>>and his representative.Regarding BL and documents, please advise us
>of
>>>the latestinstructionsfor signing documents, as we are under pressure
>>>from  the NIOC officeand Farasakoo  to sign documents asap.Reverting
>>>with any news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 7:51 PM, Operation
>2
>>><[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref to below email
>>please
>>>be advised of the vsl's upsateas followsPob: 1730 ltunberthed : .1805
>>>ltpilot off: 1820 ltvsl dropped anchor : 1915 ltReverting with any
>>>news.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 4:45 PM,
>Operation
>>>2 <[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Further to below email
>>>and our earlier messages  please be advisedthatas per your
>>instructions
>>>master refused to sign terminal documents.pilot will be onboard the
>>>vessel around 1730 lt for unberthing.Reverting with any news.Best
>>>Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 5:22 AM, Operation 2
>>><[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Please be advised that
>>>loading cargo was completed at 0512 lt on09.07.2023.Reverting with
>any
>>>news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 8, 2023, at 8:16 PM, Operation 2
>>><[email-masked]
>>><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
>>><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Further to below email
>>>please be advised of the vessel’s update asfollows: