Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - Bunkering Completed
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:01:38 +0330

Good day, 

Well noted with thanks. Will follow up accordingly. 

Regards,
M.Mohseni 

On Jul 20, 2023, 2:22 PM, at 2:22 PM, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,Your message well received.Regarding 15/20mt of remaining part
>please consult with Mr. Babakhani by phone to get the instruction.Best
>Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: [email-masked] Date:
>7/20/23  13:59  (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
><[email-masked]> Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>,
>[email-masked] Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -  Bunkering
>Completed Good day, Ref to our messages please be advised of the
>vessel’s update as follows: 16.07.2023 1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD
>1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING 1530: FIRST LINE ON THE
>BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S 1600: ALL FAST 1630: COMMENCED HOSE
>CONNECTION 1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION 1800:
>COMPLT CALCULATN 1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG. 20.07.20231312 hrs LT :
>Completed Bunkering Please  also note that about 15/20 mt of cargo
>remained on board MT.Fadak as the vsl can’t pump the rest of
>cargo.Reverting with any news.   Best Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops
>Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing
>,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel:
>+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>3449                 From: [email-masked]
>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 8:42 AMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'Ops.Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>Subject:
>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - Bunkering status  Good day, Please be
>advised of the vessel’s update as follows:18.07.2023Discharged qtty up
>to 0800 lt  :       520 mt  Current Rate:          16.00  mt ETC :
>  20.07.2023   at 0400 LT   Reverting with any news  Best
>Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency
>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449                 From: Operation 2
>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 8:20 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'Ops.Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: MV.Fadak 500 voy
>19/1402 - Discharging status  Good day, Please be advised of the
>vessel’s update as follows:17.07.2023Discharged qtty up to 2000 lt  :
>358 mt Current Rate: 15 mt Etc : Reverting Best Regards, M.Mohseni
>   On Jul 16, 2023, at 9:29 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
>wrote:Good day, Ref to our messages please be advised of the vessel’s
>update as follows: 16.07.2023 1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD MT.Dune
>1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING 1530: FIRST LINE ON THE
>BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S 1600: ALL FAST 1630: COMMENCED HOSE
>CONNECTION   1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION1800:
>COMPLT CALCULATN1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG.Rate : Reverting E5C: Reverting
> Reverting with any news. Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 16, 2023, at 12:10
>PM, [email-masked] wrote: Good day, Further to our previous
>messages please be advised that as per master ,vsl is ready to depart
>Nakhl Taghi to Assaluyeh anchorage and vsl’s ETA to MT.Dune will be
>around 1430 Lt on 16.07.2023Meanwhile we already arranged fast boat for
>surveyor to take him to the vsl .  Reverting with further news.    Best
>Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency
>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449                 From: Operation 2
>[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Friday, July 14, 2023 2:08 PMTo:
>[email-masked]: [email-masked]: RE: MV.Fadak
>500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak Good day,
>Your message was noted with thanks. Best Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 14,
>2023, at 12:44 PM, operation <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Dear Sir,  Please refer to
>my previous message.  Best Regards, Operation  Sahara Thunder  --------
>Original message -------- From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> > Date: 7/14/23 11:31 (GMT+03:30) To:
>operation <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> > Cc: [email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]>  Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 --
>hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak  Good day, Further to our
>previous messages, please be advised of the vessel’s owner msg as 
>follows: Quote " We are now in the this situation and despite all the
>effort of our and you team the fender suppl on Sat. " " Unquote
>Reverting with any news. Best Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 13, 2023, at
>11:01 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>> wrote: Good day, Further to our telecon, despite our several contacts
>with the owner, we couldn't get their confirmation for sending from
>BND  . Please be advised of the following msg of owner for your kind
>ref; Quote "" As per as tele-con with good Mr.Soltani we arranged to
>supply a couple of fenders from Bushehr. Since the ideal situation is
>on Sat and the Mt Dune is close to black out, I suggest to have a 1hr
>operation to supply 10-20 mt tomorrow and have the rest with ideal
>situation on Sat. " Unquote Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 13, 2023, at 9:30
>PM, operation <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: Dear Sir,  Please
>beinformed at any circumstances the fenders shall be ready at asalouyeh
>by tomorrow morning. excuses from any side will not accepted. From now
>on I will hold up everything and consequences with marine crown.  Best
>Regards, Operation Sahara Thunder  -------- Original message --------
>From: Operation 2 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
>Date: 7/13/23 21:09 (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
><[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > Cc:
>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  Subject: RE: MV.Fadak
>500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak  Dear Mr
>Roodsari, Ref to below email and our telecon please be advised that we
>are still awaiting owner confirmation and also we are following up two
>options to provide fenders from BND and Bushehr to get better results
>as sending from BND needs to get permission from port and do 
>formalities facing with weekends and some delay. Reverting with further
>news. Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 12, 2023, at 11:21 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: Good
>dayPlease be advised of the owner 's message as follows :Quoate" We are
>arranging to supply a couple of yokohama fenders for tomorrow. Will
>advise the result accordingly."UnquoteRegardsM.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023,
>10:36 PM, at 10:36 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Please be advised of the
>vessel’s update as follows :*Fadak*1930: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT)
>APPROACHING1954: FIRST LINE ON THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST OF
>10METER2018: BERTHING ABORTED DUE TO IMPROPER SHAPE OF VSL FOR THE
>PERPOUSE.2030: FADAK 500 AWAY AND CLEARRegards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12,
>2023, 9:12 PM, at 9:12 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> >wrote:Good day,Further to our
>telecon,Please be advised that as per master 's vsl of Fadak, during
>all fast,master of MT.DUNE stopped operation of fasting due to lack of
>safetyand enough fenders  and  to prevent any damages to MT.DUNE.
>Theoperation was postponed to once vsl equipped with safe and
>enoughfenders .Best Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023, 5:59 PM, at 5:59
>PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:Good
>day,Further to our telecon and your kind instructions we already hired
>afast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak500 .FYKI, MV.Fadak heaved anchor
>at 1645 lt and proceeding to MT.DunewithETA around 1930 LT on
>12.07.20223.Reverting with SOB time .Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps
>ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing
>,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel:
>+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From:
>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 3:02 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]> Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 -- Cargo
>documentsGood day,Further to our previous msgs please find the attached
>Fadak cargodocuments for your kind perusal.Best RegardsMohammad
>MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor,
>South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845,
>IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>3449From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Tuesday, July
>11, 2023 8:05 PMTo: 'operation' <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject:
>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo
>Assaluyeh- refused to sign LOPDear Mr Roodsari,Ref to our telecon a
>short while ago, as explained on the phone, ourcolleague attended the
>NIOC office to sign documents  and  as per thenorm of practice,  he
>submitted the LOP to NIOC representative tosignhowever NIOC
>representative accepted to sign but after signingdocuments  by us,  he
>refused to sign the LOP  as he asserted that hegot instructions not to
>sign LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11, 2023, at 6:43 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref to below emails,
>please be advised that despite  our efforts andexplanations, NIOC rep
>refused to sign vsl's LOP  as they have firminstructions to avoid
>signing vsl's LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11, 2023, at 3:34 PM,
>Operation 2 <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Dear Mr Roodsari,Further
>to our telecon and your kind instructions, we will proceedwithsigning
>Fadak cargo documents and will provide you scanned copies ofdocuments
>along with signed LOP in due course .Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 10, 2023,
>at 4:57 PM, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:Good day,Dear Mr.Roodsari,Ref to
>below email and our telecon, please advise us your kindinstructions 
>for signing documents as the NIOC office asked us tosigndocuments
>asap.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency
>(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat
>St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98
>21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From: Operation 2
>[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 1:19 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject:
>MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO 380Farasakoo
>Assaluyeh- Still awaiting Fadak readiness to dischargeGood day,Further
>to below email please be advised that we are still awaitingFadak
>readiness to discharge cargo ,, as  hot workers (welder team)andother
>parts required for assembling hoses have not been prepared bytheowner
>and his representative.Regarding BL and documents, please advise us of
>the latestinstructionsfor signing documents, as we are under pressure
>from  the NIOC officeand Farasakoo  to sign documents asap.Reverting
>with any news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 7:51 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Ref to below email please
>be advised of the vsl's upsateas followsPob: 1730 ltunberthed : .1805
>ltpilot off: 1820 ltvsl dropped anchor : 1915 ltReverting with any
>news.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 4:45 PM, Operation
>2 <[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Further to below email
>and our earlier messages  please be advisedthatas per your instructions
>master refused to sign terminal documents.pilot will be onboard the
>vessel around 1730 lt for unberthing.Reverting with any news.Best
>Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 5:22 AM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Please be advised that
>loading cargo was completed at 0512 lt on09.07.2023.Reverting with any
>news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 8, 2023, at 8:16 PM, Operation 2
><[email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
><mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:Good day,Further to below email
>please be advised of the vessel’s update asfollows: