Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - releasing MV.Fadak
From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]>
To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>,chartering Arsang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 17:39:06 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day

Ref to your below email, please find the following reply from the owners:

Qte+++++++
Thanks for your email.  Please reffer the items to the contract's terms and clauses.
Unqte+++++

Best Regards
Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)
Operations Department
Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395
www.arsangco.com

​

On 21 Jul 2023, 14:19, at 14:19, saharathunder <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>Dear Sir,
>
>Ref. to your message regarding releasing MV. FADAK please be informed
>she can be cast off but followings shall be kept in consideration.
>
>1) The difference figures between FARASAKOO (1419MT) and FADAK500
>(1293.504MT)
>2) The delay in delivery of the bunker to DUNE due to unproper sts
>equipment
>3) The delay in bunker discharging to DUNE due to unproper pumping
>system
>4) The tank table of FADAK500 for OBQ after loading from FARASAKOO and
>after discharging to DUNE
>5) Remaining bunker (about 20MT) onboard FADAK500
>6) The demurrage and delay which SAHARA THUNDER has to pay to NIOC due
>to delay in loading of nominated cargo due to delay made by FADAK500
>7) The daily extra hire rate for DUNE which has been invoiced to SAHARA
>THUNDER due to delay in bunker operation/delivery by FADAK500
>
>Please consider above and many more which may arise as consequential
>issues of this delay and release the vessel
>
>Best Regards,
>Operation
>Sahara Thunder
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
> From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]]
> To: "'operation'" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Sent: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 11:00:58 +0330
> Subject: RE: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - releasing MV.Fadak
>
>
>Good day,
>
>
>Ref to our telecon and below email please confirm to release MV.Fadak
>in due course.
>
>
>Regards,
>M.Mohseni
>
>
>
>On Jul 20, 2023, 10:27 PM, at 10:27 PM, Operation 2
>&lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
>&gt;Good day,
>&gt;Dear Mr. Roodsari,
>&gt;
>&gt;Please be advised that mv.Fadak cleared from MV.Dune at 2130 lt .
>&gt;
>&gt;Please also be advised that ref to our telecon with Mr Babakhani
>&gt;regarding MV.Fadak, you are kindly requested to  advise and send us
>an
>&gt;instruction to release MT.Fadak.
>&gt;Please confirm in order to proceed with her formalities.
>&gt;
>&gt;
>&gt;Best Regards,
>&gt;M.Mohseni
>&gt;
>&gt;
>&gt;On Jul 20, 2023, 3:01 PM, at 3:01 PM, Operation 2
>&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;wrote:
>&gt;&gt;Good day,
>&gt;&gt;
>&gt;&gt;Well noted with thanks. Will follow up accordingly.
>&gt;&gt;
>&gt;&gt;Regards,
>&gt;&gt;M.Mohseni
>&gt;&gt;
>&gt;&gt;
>&gt;&gt;On Jul 20, 2023, 2:22 PM, at 2:22 PM, operation
>&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Dear Sir,Your message well received.Regarding 15/20mt of
>remaining
>&gt;&gt;part
>&gt;&gt;&gt;please consult with Mr. Babakhani by phone to get the
>&gt;instruction.Best
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>&gt;&gt;&gt;-------- Original message --------From: [email-masked]
>Date:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;7/20/23  13:59  (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]&gt; Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'"
>&lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[email-masked] Subject: MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - 
>Bunkering
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Completed Good day, Ref to our messages please be advised
>of the
>&gt;&gt;&gt;vessel’s update as follows: 16.07.2023 1448: PASSANGE SRVYR
>ON BOARD
>&gt;&gt;&gt;1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING 1530: FIRST LINE
>ON THE
>&gt;&gt;&gt;BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S 1600: ALL FAST 1630: COMMENCED
>HOSE
>&gt;&gt;&gt;CONNECTION 1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED CALCULATION
>1800:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;COMPLT CALCULATN 1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG. 20.07.20231312 hrs
>LT :
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Completed Bunkering Please  also note that about 15/20 mt
>of cargo
>&gt;&gt;&gt;remained on board MT.Fadak as the vsl can’t pump the rest
>of
>&gt;&gt;&gt;cargo.Reverting with any news.   Best Regards Mohammad
>Mohseni Ops
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Executive Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor,
>South
>&gt;wing
>&gt;&gt;&gt;,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845,
>Iran Tel:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>&gt;&gt;&gt;3449                 From: [email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023
>8:42 AMTo:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;'operation' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;Cc:
>'Ops.Arsang'
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked]'
>&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]&gt;Subject:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - Bunkering status  Good day,
>Please be
>&gt;&gt;&gt;advised of the vessel’s update as
>follows:18.07.2023Discharged qtty
>&gt;up
>&gt;&gt;&gt;to 0800 lt  :       520 mt  Current Rate:          16.00 
>mt ETC :
>&gt;&gt;&gt;  20.07.2023   at 0400 LT   Reverting with any news  Best
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown
>Agency
>&gt;&gt;&gt;(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va
>Tejarat
>&gt;&gt;&gt;St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04
>31
>&gt;  +98
>&gt;&gt;&gt;21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449                 From:
>Operation 2
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023
>8:20 PMTo:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;'operation' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;Cc:
>'Ops.Arsang'
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked]:
>MV.Fadak 500 voy
>&gt;&gt;&gt;19/1402 - Discharging status  Good day, Please be advised
>of the
>&gt;&gt;&gt;vessel’s update as follows:17.07.2023Discharged qtty up to
>2000 lt  :
>&gt;&gt;&gt;358 mt Current Rate: 15 mt Etc : Reverting Best Regards,
>M.Mohseni
>&gt;&gt;&gt;   On Jul 16, 2023, at 9:29 PM, Operation 2
>&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;wrote:Good day, Ref to our messages please be advised of
>the vessel’s
>&gt;&gt;&gt;update as follows: 16.07.2023 1448: PASSANGE SRVYR ON BOARD
>MT.Dune
>&gt;&gt;&gt;1518: Fadak 500(LANDING CRAFT) APPROACHING 1530: FIRST LINE
>ON THE
>&gt;&gt;&gt;BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST A/S 1600: ALL FAST 1630: COMMENCED
>HOSE
>&gt;&gt;&gt;CONNECTION   1730: COMPLT TK MEASURMENT/COMMENCED
>CALCULATION1800:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;COMPLT CALCULATN1948: COMMNCD BNKRNG.Rate : Reverting E5C:
>Reverting
>&gt;&gt;&gt; Reverting with any news. Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 16,
>2023, at
>&gt;12:10
>&gt;&gt;&gt;PM, [email-masked] wrote: Good day, Further to our
>previous
>&gt;&gt;&gt;messages please be advised that as per master ,vsl is ready
>to depart
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Nakhl Taghi to Assaluyeh anchorage and vsl’s ETA to MT.Dune
>will be
>&gt;&gt;&gt;around 1430 Lt on 16.07.2023Meanwhile we already arranged
>fast boat
>&gt;&gt;for
>&gt;&gt;&gt;surveyor to take him to the vsl .  Reverting with further
>news.
>&gt;&gt;   Best
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia Marine Crown
>Agency
>&gt;&gt;&gt;(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va
>Tejarat
>&gt;&gt;&gt;St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21 86 08 04
>31     
>&gt;+98
>&gt;&gt;&gt;21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449                 From:
>Operation 2
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[mailto:[email-masked]] Sent: Friday, July 14, 2023
>2:08 PMTo:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[email-masked]: [email-masked]:
>RE:
>&gt;&gt;MV.Fadak
>&gt;&gt;&gt;500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to
>Fadak Good
>&gt;&gt;day,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Your message was noted with thanks. Best Regards, M.Mohseni
>On Jul
>&gt;14,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;2023, at 12:44 PM, operation
>&lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote:Dear
>Sir,  Please refer
>&gt;&gt;to
>&gt;&gt;&gt;my previous message.  Best Regards, Operation  Sahara
>Thunder
>&gt;&gt; --------
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Original message -------- From: Operation 2
>&lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; Date: 7/14/23 11:31
>(GMT+03:30) To:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;operation &lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; Cc:
>[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;  Subject: RE: MV.Fadak
>500 voy 19/1402
>&gt;--
>&gt;&gt;&gt;hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak  Good day,
>Further to our
>&gt;&gt;&gt;previous messages, please be advised of the vessel’s owner
>msg as
>&gt;&gt;&gt;follows: Quote " We are now in the this situation and
>despite all the
>&gt;&gt;&gt;effort of our and you team the fender suppl on Sat. " "
>Unquote
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Reverting with any news. Best Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 13,
>2023, at
>&gt;&gt;&gt;11:01 PM, Operation 2 &lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; wrote: Good day, Further to our telecon, despite our
>several
>&gt;&gt;contacts
>&gt;&gt;&gt;with the owner, we couldn't get their confirmation for
>sending from
>&gt;&gt;&gt;BND  . Please be advised of the following msg of owner for
>your kind
>&gt;&gt;&gt;ref; Quote "" As per as tele-con with good Mr.Soltani we
>arranged to
>&gt;&gt;&gt;supply a couple of fenders from Bushehr. Since the ideal
>situation is
>&gt;&gt;&gt;on Sat and the Mt Dune is close to black out, I suggest to
>have a 1hr
>&gt;&gt;&gt;operation to supply 10-20 mt tomorrow and have the rest
>with ideal
>&gt;&gt;&gt;situation on Sat. " Unquote Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 13,
>2023, at
>&gt;&gt;9:30
>&gt;&gt;&gt;PM, operation &lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote: Dear
>Sir,  Please
>&gt;&gt;&gt;beinformed at any circumstances the fenders shall be ready
>at
>&gt;&gt;asalouyeh
>&gt;&gt;&gt;by tomorrow morning. excuses from any side will not
>accepted. From
>&gt;now
>&gt;&gt;&gt;on I will hold up everything and consequences with marine
>crown.
>&gt; Best
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Regards, Operation Sahara Thunder  -------- Original
>message --------
>&gt;&gt;&gt;From: Operation 2 &lt;[email-masked]
>&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Date: 7/13/23 21:09 (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]
>&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt;
>&gt;&gt;Cc:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[email-masked] &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; 
>Subject: RE:
>&gt;&gt;MV.Fadak
>&gt;&gt;&gt;500 voy 19/1402 -- hiring fast boat to take Surveyor to
>Fadak  Dear
>&gt;Mr
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Roodsari, Ref to below email and our telecon please be
>advised that
>&gt;we
>&gt;&gt;&gt;are still awaiting owner confirmation and also we are
>following up
>&gt;two
>&gt;&gt;&gt;options to provide fenders from BND and Bushehr to get
>better results
>&gt;&gt;&gt;as sending from BND needs to get permission from port and
>do
>&gt;&gt;&gt;formalities facing with weekends and some delay. Reverting
>with
>&gt;&gt;further
>&gt;&gt;&gt;news. Regards, M.Mohseni On Jul 12, 2023, at 11:21 PM,
>Operation 2
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked] &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt; wrote: Good
>&gt;&gt;&gt;dayPlease be advised of the owner 's message as follows
>:Quoate" We
>&gt;&gt;are
>&gt;&gt;&gt;arranging to supply a couple of yokohama fenders for
>tomorrow. Will
>&gt;&gt;&gt;advise the result accordingly."UnquoteRegardsM.MohseniOn
>Jul 12,
>&gt;2023,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;10:36 PM, at 10:36 PM, Operation 2 &lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote:Good
>day,Please be advised of
>&gt;the
>&gt;&gt;&gt;vessel’s update as follows :*Fadak*1930: Fadak 500(LANDING
>CRAFT)
>&gt;&gt;&gt;APPROACHING1954: FIRST LINE ON THE BIT/FADAK 500 IN DIST OF
>&gt;&gt;&gt;10METER2018: BERTHING ABORTED DUE TO IMPROPER SHAPE OF VSL
>FOR THE
>&gt;&gt;&gt;PERPOUSE.2030: FADAK 500 AWAY AND CLEARRegards,M.MohseniOn
>Jul 12,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;2023, 9:12 PM, at 9:12 PM, Operation 2
>&lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt;wrote:Good
>day,Further to our
>&gt;&gt;&gt;telecon,Please be advised that as per master 's vsl of
>Fadak, during
>&gt;&gt;&gt;all fast,master of MT.DUNE stopped operation of fasting due
>to lack
>&gt;of
>&gt;&gt;&gt;safetyand enough fenders  and  to prevent any damages to
>MT.DUNE.
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Theoperation was postponed to once vsl equipped with safe
>and
>&gt;&gt;&gt;enoughfenders .Best Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 12, 2023, 5:59
>PM, at
>&gt;5:59
>&gt;&gt;&gt;PM, [email-masked] &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; 
>wrote:Good
>&gt;&gt;&gt;day,Further to our telecon and your kind instructions we
>already
>&gt;hired
>&gt;&gt;&gt;afast boat to take Surveyor to Fadak500 .FYKI, MV.Fadak
>heaved anchor
>&gt;&gt;&gt;at 1645 lt and proceeding to MT.DunewithETA around 1930 LT
>on
>&gt;&gt;&gt;12.07.20223.Reverting with SOB time .Best RegardsMohammad
>MohseniOps
>&gt;&gt;&gt;ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor,
>South wing
>&gt;&gt;&gt;,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845,
>IranTel:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;+98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408
>3449From:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[email-masked] &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023
>3:02 PMTo:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;'operation' &lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt;Cc:
>[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; Subject: MV.Fadak 500
>voy 19/1402 --
>&gt;&gt;Cargo
>&gt;&gt;&gt;documentsGood day,Further to our previous msgs please find
>the
>&gt;&gt;attached
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Fadak cargodocuments for your kind perusal.Best
>RegardsMohammad
>&gt;&gt;&gt;MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 ,
>1st floor,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran
>&gt;1991943845,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36
>90Cell:+98 910 408
>&gt;&gt;&gt;3449From: Operation 2 [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent:
>Tuesday, July
>&gt;&gt;&gt;11, 2023 8:05 PMTo: 'operation'
>&lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt;Cc:
>[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; 
>&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;Subject:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO
>380Farasakoo
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Assaluyeh- refused to sign LOPDear Mr Roodsari,Ref to our
>telecon a
>&gt;&gt;&gt;short while ago, as explained on the phone, ourcolleague
>attended the
>&gt;&gt;&gt;NIOC office to sign documents  and  as per thenorm of
>practice,  he
>&gt;&gt;&gt;submitted the LOP to NIOC representative tosignhowever NIOC
>&gt;&gt;&gt;representative accepted to sign but after signingdocuments 
>by us,
>&gt;he
>&gt;&gt;&gt;refused to sign the LOP  as he asserted that hegot
>instructions not
>&gt;to
>&gt;&gt;&gt;sign LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11, 2023, at 6:43 PM,
>Operation 2
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote:Good day,Ref
>to below emails,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;please be advised that despite  our efforts
>andexplanations, NIOC rep
>&gt;&gt;&gt;refused to sign vsl's LOP  as they have firminstructions to
>avoid
>&gt;&gt;&gt;signing vsl's LOP.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 11, 2023, at 3:34
>PM,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Operation 2 &lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote:Good day,Dear
>Mr
>&gt;Roodsari,Further
>&gt;&gt;&gt;to our telecon and your kind instructions, we will
>proceedwithsigning
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Fadak cargo documents and will provide you scanned copies
>ofdocuments
>&gt;&gt;&gt;along with signed LOP in due course .Regards,M.MohseniOn
>Jul 10,
>&gt;2023,
>&gt;&gt;&gt;at 4:57 PM, [email-masked]
>&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;  wrote:Good day,Dear
>Mr.Roodsari,Ref to
>&gt;&gt;&gt;below email and our telecon, please advise us your
>kindinstructions
>&gt;&gt;&gt;for signing documents as the NIOC office asked us
>tosigndocuments
>&gt;&gt;&gt;asap.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOps ExecutiveAsia Marine
>Crown
>&gt;Agency
>&gt;&gt;&gt;(AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg. No.21,Kar Va
>Tejarat
>&gt;&gt;&gt;St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, IranTel: +98 21 86 08 04 31
>      +98
>&gt;&gt;&gt;21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449From: Operation 2
>&gt;&gt;&gt;[mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023
>1:19 PMTo:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;'operation' &lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt;Cc:
>[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; 
>&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;Subject:
>&gt;&gt;&gt;MV.Fadak 500 voy 19/1402 - to load about 1500 mt FHO
>380Farasakoo
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Assaluyeh- Still awaiting Fadak readiness to dischargeGood
>&gt;day,Further
>&gt;&gt;&gt;to below email please be advised that we are still
>awaitingFadak
>&gt;&gt;&gt;readiness to discharge cargo ,, as  hot workers (welder
>team)andother
>&gt;&gt;&gt;parts required for assembling hoses have not been prepared
>bytheowner
>&gt;&gt;&gt;and his representative.Regarding BL and documents, please
>advise us
>&gt;of
>&gt;&gt;&gt;the latestinstructionsfor signing documents, as we are
>under pressure
>&gt;&gt;&gt;from  the NIOC officeand Farasakoo  to sign documents
>asap.Reverting
>&gt;&gt;&gt;with any news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 7:51 PM,
>Operation
>&gt;2
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote:Good day,Ref
>to below email
>&gt;&gt;please
>&gt;&gt;&gt;be advised of the vsl's upsateas followsPob: 1730
>ltunberthed : .1805
>&gt;&gt;&gt;ltpilot off: 1820 ltvsl dropped anchor : 1915 ltReverting
>with any
>&gt;&gt;&gt;news.Best RegardsMohammad MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 4:45
>PM,
>&gt;Operation
>&gt;&gt;&gt;2 &lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote:Good
>day,Further to below email
>&gt;&gt;&gt;and our earlier messages  please be advisedthatas per your
>&gt;&gt;instructions
>&gt;&gt;&gt;master refused to sign terminal documents.pilot will be
>onboard the
>&gt;&gt;&gt;vessel around 1730 lt for unberthing.Reverting with any
>news.Best
>&gt;&gt;&gt;Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 9, 2023, at 5:22 AM, Operation 2
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote:Good
>day,Please be advised that
>&gt;&gt;&gt;loading cargo was completed at 0512 lt
>on09.07.2023.Reverting with
>&gt;any
>&gt;&gt;&gt;news.Regards,M.MohseniOn Jul 8, 2023, at 8:16 PM, Operation
>2
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;[email-masked]
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]&gt;
>&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; &gt; wrote:Good
>day,Further to below email
>&gt;&gt;&gt;please be advised of the vessel’s update asfollows: