Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 23.07.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 14:53:15 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Dear Sir ,

 Please note the following Daily noon reports:

 DAILY NOON REPORT 23-JULY-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT ASSALOUYEH ANCHORAGE.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 11.0 M / FWD: 9.0 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 364,814 BBLS /  42,391  MT

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 27 30.8' N / Long: 052 23.01' E 

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM                                                          

 H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

 I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

 J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SE  / 3

SEA:     NW/ 2

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:           0  MT               LSFO (1) CONS:    3
MT 

               HFO ROB:         1360.54 MT               HFO CONS:
14.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         41.9 MT               LSMGO CONS:     1.0
MT

 L) Remarks: 

.        VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT ASSALOUYEH ANCHORAGE.

.        SMT: GMT+0330.

.        Vessel is conducting cargo transfer to yellow group as per
charterer instruction.

.        ETC of cargo transfer 23.07.2023/1800 LT.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]