Subject: MT.Dune = Notice Of Readiness at 1030 Lt on 24.07.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:36:30 +0330

Good Day,

 

MT.Dune   ===  Notice Of Readiness at 1030 Lt on 24.07.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel  is currently at Assaluyeh
anchorage and tendered NOR at 1030 Lt on 24.07.2023 and is ready in all
respects

to load her nominated cargo .Please accept this message on behalf of master
of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449