Subject: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - BERTHING UPDATE // ASALOUYEH SBM NO 3 // 25.07.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 20:48:08 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be adviced of the following berthing updates:

24.07.2023

==========

1030: NOR tendered.

25.07.2023

==========

1400: SBE / Commenced heaving up anchor.

1430: Anchor aweigh.

1748: POB.

1836: Commenced mooring.

1906: All made fast

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]