Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 26.07.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 14:39:49 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Dear Sir ,

 Please note the following Daily noon reports:

 DAILY NOON REPORT 26-JULY-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL A/S berth no 3 Asalouyeh.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 10.5 M / FWD: 10.5 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ: TOTAL : Parcel 1: 364,814 BBLS / 42,391  MT /
Parcel 2: 143240 BBLS / 16568 MT

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 27 41.8' N / Long: 052 09.0' E 

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

18.0 NM  /  0.0 NM                                                          

 H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  3.27 Knt

 I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

 J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SE    / 2

SEA:     NW  / 1

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:           0  MT               LSFO (1) CONS:    0.0
MT 

               HFO ROB:         1322.04 MT               HFO CONS:
13.5 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         41.9 MT               LSMGO CONS:     0.0
MT

 L) Remarks: 

.        VESSEL AT ASALOUYEH ANCHORAGE.

.        SMT: GMT+0330.

.        Vessel is A/S SBM no 3 Asalouyeh loading cargo of SPC.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]