Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - port and customs documents
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 15:52:01 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good day,

Your below email including attachment was well received and noted with many thanks.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2023 2:31 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - port and customs documents

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Further to below msg pls be informed all rerquired documents handed over to Mr Mehdi Khalifehzadeh PFSO and we asked him to hand it over to Agent Mr Mohammad Mohseni.

Meantime pls find attached required documents sent by you on attachment, duly signed and stamped for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2023 1:55 PM
To: 'Dune'; 'operation'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - port and customs documents

 

Dear Captain,

 

Further to our previous messages ,please find the attached files  to sing and stamp  and also you are kindly requested to get prepared  document

as below in order to pass the same to port authorities .

Please  deliver  the above  documents and  the below sets  to the cargo surveyor before departure.

 

DOCS REQUIRED FOR ARRIVAL CLEARANCE ( for pass group)

  Port office Docs

1-     Last port clearance                     ( original )

2-     Crew list                                      (1 copy with fresh stamp)             

3-     Nil Cargo manifest                      (1 copy with fresh stamp)

4-     Nil list                                          (1 copy with fresh stamp)

5-     ship particulars                            (1 copy)

6-     Tonnage Certificate                    (1 copy)

7-     Registry certificate                      (1 copy)

8-     Classification Certificate             (1 copy)

9-     Safety Equipment  Certificate     (1 copy)

10-  Minimum Safe Manning              (1 copy)

11-  P&I Insurance                              (1 copy)

12-  DOC                                            (1 copy)

13-  CLC                                             (1 copy)

14-  Last 20 ports of call                     (1 copy with fresh stamp)

Customs Docs

1-  Last port clearance                      (1 Copy)

2-  Crew list                                      (1 copy with fresh stamp)

3-  ports of call                                  (1 copy with fresh stamp)

4-  bond store list                              (1 copy with fresh stamp)

5-  Nil Cargo manifest                      (1 copy with fresh stamp)

6-  Nil list                                          (1 copy with fresh stamp)

Quarantine Docs

1-     Last port clearance                       (1 copy)

2-     Crew list                                      (1 copy with fresh stamp)

3-     Maritime declaration of health    (1 copy with fresh stamp)

4-     De-ratting certificate                    (1 copy with fresh stamp)

5-     vaccination list                             (1 copy with fresh stamp)

6-     narcotics list                                 (1 copy with fresh stamp)

7-     ship stores declaration                 (1 Copy with fresh stamp)

8-     Tonnage Certificate                     (1 copy)

9-     Sewage pollution certificate        (1 copy)

10-  Ballast water report                     (1 copy with fresh stamp)

11-  Passenger list                               (1 copy with fresh stamp)

12-  Ship sanitation certificate            (1 copy)

13-  Nil list                                          (1 copy with fresh stamp)

14-  Medical chest certificate              (1 copy)

Immigration 

1-     Last port clearance                       (1Copy)

2-     Crew list                                      (1 copy with fresh stamp)

3-     Nil list                                          (1 copy with fresh stamp)

4-     ports of call                                  (1 copy with fresh stamp)

 

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 1:42 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - BERTHING / LOADING UPDATE // ASALOUYEH SBM NO 3 // 26.07.2023 // NOON

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be adviced of the following berthing / loading / noon figure updates:

24.07.2023

==========

1030: NOR tendered.

25.07.2023

==========

1400: SBE / Commenced heaving up anchor.

1430: Anchor aweigh.

1748: POB.

1836: Commenced mooring.

1906: All made fast.

1912-2012:Tk inspection.

2012-2030: Calculation.

2230-2330: Hose connection.

2354: Commenced loading / NOR accepted.

ETC: 28.07.2023/1700 LT.

NOON FIGURE: 143240 BBLS / 16568 MT

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]