Subject: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - BERTHING / LOADING UPDATE // ASALOUYEH SBM NO 3 // 28.07.2023 // NOON
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 15:27:05 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be adviced of the following berthing / loading / noon figure updates:

24.07.2023

==========

1030: NOR tendered.

25.07.2023

==========

1400: SBE / Commenced heaving up anchor.

1430: Anchor aweigh.

1748: POB.

1836: Commenced mooring.

1906: All made fast.

1912-2012:Tk inspection.

2012-2030: Calculation.

2230-2330: Hose connection.

2354: Commenced loading / NOR accepted.

27.07.2023

=============

1406-1430: Stoppage by shore request.

NOON FIGURE: 972813 BBLS / 112473 MT

ETC: 28.07.2023/1700 LT.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]