Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 28.07.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 20:39:36 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Ref to below msg pls note following B/L figures.

B/L figure

==========

1089492 BBLS

126276 MT

Ship figure

==========

1088461 BBLS

126164 MT

All cargo documents will be transmitted to you upon receiving B/L documents probably tomorrow or day after tomorrow at Asalouyeh anchorage.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 8:30 PM
To: Dune; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 28.07.2023

Dear Captain,

Would you please send us the final figure at loading completion.

Best Regards

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 7/28/23 14:27 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>, 'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 28.07.2023 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Dear Sir ,

 Please note the following Daily noon reports:

 DAILY NOON REPORT 28-JULY-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL A/S berth no 3 Asalouyeh.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 12.5 M / FWD: 11.5 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ: TOTAL : Parcel 1: 364,814 BBLS / 42,391  MT / Parcel 2: 972813 BBLS /  112473 MT                                                                                                 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022                                                                                                                                  

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 27 41.8’ N / Long: 052 09.0’ E 

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM                                                          

 H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

 I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

 J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SE    / 3

SEA:     NW  / 2

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:           0  MT               LSFO (1) CONS:    0.0 MT 

               HFO ROB:         1288.04 MT               HFO CONS:          16.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         41.9 MT               LSMGO CONS:     0.0 MT

 L) Remarks: 

·        SMT: GMT+0330.

·        Vessel is A/S SBM no 3 Asalouyeh loading cargo of SPC.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]