Subject: RE: MT DUNE // VOY 01/2023 // CARGO DOCUMENTS
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 22:02:57 +0330

Dear Captain,

Your below email including attachments and prior message were well received and noted with many thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 9:05 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT DUNE // VOY 01/2023 // CARGO DOCUMENTS

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls find attached cargo loading documents for your kind perusal.

Pls note as per charterer instruction vessel will anchor at Asalouyeh anchorage and B/L documents will be issued and delivered to the vessel at Asaluyeh anchorage.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]