Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- Figures
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 16:06:25 +0330

Good day,

As per NIOC office,Please be advised of BL figures for your kind ref and check as follows:

 

  BL Figures:

Barrels:                1,089,492 

 Long Tons:             124,287   

 Metric Tons :         126,276 

 API:                           62.1

AVG  SP.GR     :     0.7308

Please also be informed that as per NIOC office  Loading master will bring documents to sign onboard MT.Dune  tomorrow PM .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 11:24 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be adviced of the following updates:

24.07.2023

==========

1030: NOR tendered.

25.07.2023

==========

1400: SBE / Commenced heaving up anchor.

1430: Anchor aweigh.

1748: POB.

1836: Commenced mooring.

1906: All made fast.

1912-2012:Tk inspection.

2012-2030: Calculation.

2230-2330: Hose connection.

2354: Commenced loading / NOR accepted.

27.07.2023

=============

1406-1430: Stoppage by shore request.

28.07.2023

=============

1642: Completed loading.

1648-1748: Cargo tank inspection.

1730-1800: Cargo hose disconnection.

1748-1830: Calculation.

1830: SBE.

1836:Commenced unmooring.

1848: All clear.

1912: Pilot away.

2000: FAOP.

2254: Vessel anchored in Asalouyeh outer anchorage waiting for B/L documents.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]