Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- Figures
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 16:20:56 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Further to below email please be advised that the account on BL  has been inserted  TONDAR SAHRA instead of SAHARA THUNDER 

and NIOC office asserted that they have the instructions for this.

Please check and confirm  if this account’s name is acceptable ,otherwise please follow up to amend the account  from your end ..

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2023 4:06 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- Figures

Good day,

As per NIOC office,Please be advised of BL figures for your kind ref and check as follows:

 

  BL Figures:

Barrels:                1,089,492 

 Long Tons:             124,287   

 Metric Tons :         126,276 

 API:                           62.1

AVG  SP.GR     :     0.7308

Please also be informed that as per NIOC office  Loading master will bring documents to sign onboard MT.Dune  tomorrow PM .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 11:24 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be adviced of the following updates:

24.07.2023

==========

1030: NOR tendered.

25.07.2023

==========

1400: SBE / Commenced heaving up anchor.

1430: Anchor aweigh.

1748: POB.

1836: Commenced mooring.

1906: All made fast.

1912-2012:Tk inspection.

2012-2030: Calculation.

2230-2330: Hose connection.

2354: Commenced loading / NOR accepted.

27.07.2023

=============

1406-1430: Stoppage by shore request.

28.07.2023

=============

1642: Completed loading.

1648-1748: Cargo tank inspection.

1730-1800: Cargo hose disconnection.

1748-1830: Calculation.

1830: SBE.

1836:Commenced unmooring.

1848: All clear.

1912: Pilot away.

2000: FAOP.

2254: Vessel anchored in Asalouyeh outer anchorage waiting for B/L documents.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]