Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- Figures
From: operation <[email-masked]>
To: Dune <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 16:15:28 +0330

Dear Captain,It is confirmed.Please proceed.Best Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
-------- Original message --------From: Dune <[email-masked]> Date: 7/30/23  16:09  (GMT+03:30) To: [email-masked], 'operation' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked] Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- Figures 

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed document officer
is on board since today 30.07.2023/1600 LT and documents are to the order of Tondar
Sahra.

Pls clarify if I can sign
documents.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2023 5:21 PM
To: 'Dune'; 'operation'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE //
28.07.2023---- Figures

 

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Further to below email please be advised that the account on
BL  has been inserted  TONDAR SAHRA instead of SAHARA
THUNDER 

and NIOC office asserted that they have the instructions for this.

Please check and confirm  if this account’s name is
acceptable ,otherwise please follow up to amend the account  from your end
..

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

  

 

From:
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2023 4:06 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; 'operation'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE //
28.07.2023---- Figures

 

Good day,

As per NIOC office,Please be advised of BL figures for your kind
ref and check as follows:

 

  BL Figures:

Barrels:  
             1,089,492

 Long Tons: 
           124,287 

 Metric Tons :
        126,276 

 API:
                          62.1

AVG  SP.GR     :   
 0.7308

Please also be informed that as per NIOC office  Loading
master will bring documents to sign onboard MT.Dune  tomorrow PM .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

  

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 11:24 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'operation'
<[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE //
28.07.2023

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be adviced of the following
updates:

24.07.2023

==========

1030: NOR tendered.

25.07.2023

==========

1400: SBE / Commenced heaving up
anchor.

1430: Anchor aweigh.

1748: POB.

1836: Commenced mooring.

1906: All made fast.

1912-2012:Tk inspection.

2012-2030: Calculation.

2230-2330: Hose connection.

2354: Commenced loading / NOR accepted.

27.07.2023

=============

1406-1430: Stoppage by shore request.

28.07.2023

=============

1642: Completed loading.

1648-1748: Cargo tank
inspection.

1730-1800: Cargo hose
disconnection.

1748-1830: Calculation.

1830: SBE.

1836:Commenced unmooring.

1848: All clear.

1912: Pilot away.

2000: FAOP.

2254: Vessel anchored in Asalouyeh outer anchorage waiting for B/L
documents.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]