Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- customs files
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 12:36:10 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Ref to below msg pls find attached for your kind perusal.

Original will be handed over to attending loading master once boarded.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2023 9:28 AM
To: 'Dune'; 'operation'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- customs files

Dear Captain,

Good day,

Please find the attached files only to sign and stamp for customs and immigration as you have changed some parts of these files .please also hand over the same to loading master who will bring you documents.

Please don’t change any parts of these files as requested.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2023 6:01 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- Figures

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Noted below msg.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2023 5:06 PM
To: 'Dune'; 'operation'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023---- Figures

Good day,

As per NIOC office,Please be advised of BL figures for your kind ref and check as follows:

 

  BL Figures:

Barrels:                1,089,492 

 Long Tons:             124,287   

 Metric Tons :         126,276 

 API:                           62.1

AVG  SP.GR     :     0.7308

Please also be informed that as per NIOC office  Loading master will bring documents to sign onboard MT.Dune  tomorrow PM .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 11:24 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT.Dune- voy 01/2023 - ARRIVAL ASALOUYEH OUTER ANCHORAGE // 28.07.2023

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be adviced of the following updates:

24.07.2023

==========

1030: NOR tendered.

25.07.2023

==========

1400: SBE / Commenced heaving up anchor.

1430: Anchor aweigh.

1748: POB.

1836: Commenced mooring.

1906: All made fast.

1912-2012:Tk inspection.

2012-2030: Calculation.

2230-2330: Hose connection.

2354: Commenced loading / NOR accepted.

27.07.2023

=============

1406-1430: Stoppage by shore request.

28.07.2023

=============

1642: Completed loading.

1648-1748: Cargo tank inspection.

1730-1800: Cargo hose disconnection.

1748-1830: Calculation.

1830: SBE.

1836:Commenced unmooring.

1848: All clear.

1912: Pilot away.

2000: FAOP.

2254: Vessel anchored in Asalouyeh outer anchorage waiting for B/L documents.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]