Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 30.07.2023
From: "ebadi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:55:55 +0330

Dear Mr Roodsari

I called you but to no avail .

Pls note Yr hire payment has become overdue and unless they are not settled
immediately Dune shall  not be authorized to act any operation.

Dear master of Dune pls be noted.

 

Best regard

Manager of Ops dept G-4

Office  : 0098 2123803216

Mobile 00989126876631

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2023 2:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi'
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT// 30.07.2023 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Dear Sir ,

 Please note the following Daily noon reports:

 DAILY NOON REPORT 30-JULY-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL A/S berth no 3 Asalouyeh.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 15.20 M / FWD: 15.20 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ: TOTAL : Parcel 1: 364,814 BBLS / 42,391  MT /
Parcel 2: 1089492 BBLS /  126276 MT

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022 / 28.July.2023

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 27 35.0' N / Long: 052 23.7' E 

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM                                                          

 H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

 I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

 J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SW   / 3

SEA:     NE   / 2

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:           0  MT               LSFO (1) CONS:   0.0
MT 

               HFO ROB:         1266.04 MT               HFO CONS:
9.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         41.9 MT               LSMGO CONS:     0.0
MT

 L) Remarks: 

.         SMT: GMT+0330.

.         Vessel is at Asalouyeh outer anchorage awaiting to receive B/L
documents.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]