Subject: MV Glory
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 14:24:51 +0330

Dear Mr. Roodasri

With refer to our pleasant telecom, kindly note our vessel MV Glory (as per
attached Specification) will start sailing to your nominated position as
follow:

25 41.19 N / 057 00.46 E

Our Lump Sum price for 4 days stay in nominated location is 30,000 USD which
is payable in our nominated account in UAE/Oman.

Vessel day rate equal to 3,000 USD is payable after 4 days in case she is
still in charter.

The price is including Fuel, fresh water  and Consumables.

The purpose of sailing is to carry Remy equipment, handling will be done by
Remy staff and is under their responsibility.

Should you accept the discussed above terms please sign the attached On hire
note and revert.

Kindly revert with VHF Channel for contat.

Many thanks and kind regards,

M. Taheri