Subject: MT.Dune == Notice Of Readiness at 1000 Lt on 10.08.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:54:21 +0330

Good Day,

                                            MT.Dune   ===  Notice Of
Readiness at 1000 Lt on 10.08.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel   at OPL Assaluyeh  tendered NOR
at 1000 Lt on 10.08.2023 and is ready in all respects

to discharge her cargo .Please accept this message on behalf of master of
the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449