Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS OPERATION WITH ALMUSTAFA // 11.08.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 13:49:11 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Noted below msg and shall comply with your instruction.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2023 1:03 PM
To: Dune; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi'
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS OPERATION WITH ALMUSTAFA // 11.08.2023

Dear Captain,

Further to our earlier correspondence please be informed that the next discharge plan shall be arranged for vessel PHONIX who is in area.

The requested quantity is upto 23000MT.

You are kindly requested to cooperate with agent and STS Provider for safe operation.

Dear Mr. Mohseni RIC, Ref. to above please arrange needful.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 8/11/23 11:23 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>, 'majdabadi' <[email-masked]> 

Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // STS OPERATION WITH ALMUSTAFA // 11.08.2023 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following STS operation updates.

10.08.2023

=========

1000: NOR tendered.

1100-1145: Fenders received and rigged.

1145-1155: Cargo hose 1 x 10 inches received on board.

1236: Commenced mooring.

1336: All made fast (ALMUSTAFA).

1500-1536: Hose connection.

1542: Surveyor on board.

1600-1630: Tk inspection.

1630-1636: Calculation.

1812: Commenced discharging

11.08.2023

============

0806-0924: Discharging ceased by DW request.

1048: Completed discharging operation.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]